Chapter 6

I didn't remember going back in the house. We ended in my room, our lips moving in sync.

We go in, and he shuts the door. He turns around and smiles at me. His smile killing me. I blush and mess with my hair, nervous. Mikey walks to me and lays me down. "Babe you okay?" Smiling I answer. "Yes. Just a little nervous." I cover my face. "Kels, we don't have to." He goes to get off. I pull him close. "Babe, I want to." He smiles and kisses me. Running my fingers through his hair I kiss back. He undresses me then himself. He smiles at me, and I feel the same pleasure as before. He thrusts his hips slowly, then gets faster. Clenching the sheets I moan. "Mikey..." He thrusts faster, making me moan louder. He pulls me up a little, and kisses my neck, leaving more marks. In return I scratch his skin.
We are still going then I hear the door open. I look over and see Ashton staring, with tears down his face, he slams the door and me and Mikey pull away from each other. I get dressed and run down. "Ashton!" He looks back tears staining his face. "I CAME TO APOLOGIZE! AND INSTEAD I SEE YOU AND MICHAEL FUCKING!" I stare at him speechless. "Amber left! She never cared! And I thought you would love me enough to take me back!" I flush red and yell, "YOU ARE SO DUMB! YOU CHEATED ON ME!! AND YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU BACK! FUCK YOU! I HAVE MIKEY! HE LOVES ME, AND YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, YOU FUCKED UP!" He looks at me and walks out. Crying, I sit on the couch. Mikey comes down and hold me in his arms. "Baby, I love you." I cry harder. "Mikey..can you come back later? I need to be alone for a few." He nods kisses my head and leaves.