Chapter 4

I wake up to the weirdest noise. I sit up and see my phone lit up and Micheals name, I open it and read.
M: Babe
I answer back, still half asleep.
K:Yea Mikey
M:Can I come over?
K:Pizza?
M:YAS! I'll bring Bambi
K:No!Thats sad
M:Ok. Um..Frozen?
I smile. He knows I like Frozen.
K:YAS! I'll order Pizza!
M:I'm on my way.
Ordering the pizza and run downstairs. Pulling my phone back out, I text Luke.
K:Bub..Mikey is on his way over.
L:Ok. but you guys behave.
K:OMFG!! Luke..no!
L:I'm only kidding. Calm down.
K:Good. Mikey isnt ready and I don't know if I want to.
L:He does like you Kelsey. A LOT
K:well hes here. I'll message you.
L:Ok. Have fun "for the first time in forever"
I laugh. We're making Frozen jokes
K:And you can "let it go"
L:Ok. Have fun.
K:Okay.
I turn off my phone, sitting next to Mikey. We watch the movie, singing to every song. My eyes began to feel heavier by the second. I fall asleep on Michaels shoulder.

Michael's P.O.V~
I know she fell asleep. 9:45. Well that's the first time, she ever fell asleep this early. I let her sleep. *DING* My phone goes off, pulling it out, it was a reminder to take Calum a new case for his phone. Dismissing it, I text Luke.
M: Luke!! I just wanted to say hi.
L:Yes. Well hi, I know this is weird coming from me,but do you think you ever think you'd want to sleep with my sister?
M:Wow..Well I have. She's an amazing girl. But I'm not rushing her.
L:Well Mike..she has.
M:Your kidding me.
L:No
M:Oh my, I'm so excited, but so scared.
L:Michael.. That doesn't mean you do it tonight.
M:Tomorrow
L:Really?
M:Just Kidding.
I laugh and my phone dies. Really!! Sighing I get up and lay Kelsey down, covering her up. "Love you babe." Kissing her forehead I leave. I walk to my car, get in and drive home. Pulling up to the driveway, I remember Calums case, Luke can get it. Getting out I see a paper on the ground, I shrugged and ran inside. Falling onto the couch I plug my charger into my phone and fall asleep.