Chapter 9

I sit on my porch, sitting on the swing.
"Kels!!!" Looking up from my phone I see Sophia holding Calum's hand. Shocked I stare at there hands and she embraces me into a massive hug.
Pulling back I motion at they're hands. "So...you a-" "Yes Kels." I shake my head. Calum laughs. "You gave us both advice and now we're a thing." I nod and sit back on the swing. "Luke and Mikey are on they're way home now."

Sophia,Calum, and I sit on my porch waiting for Luke and Michael to get home. I go through my phone deleting things from Ashton, tears forming but I wipe them away fast. Turning my head, I see Soph and Calum kissing, like really guys? I focus back on my phone, to hear a horn. I jump and look up. Mikey and Luke get out of the car.
Almost falling over, I jump in his arms and kiss him. He puts me down and I look at Luke, he gives me a small hug and looks at the street like he saw a model. Slowly I turn around and see Sky, on her skateboard. She jumps off and runs up and hugs me. I pull back and look at Luke's face. She winks at Luke and pulls out her hand. "So, lip ring?" He shakes it laughing. "Yeah. And you got a nose ring. Cute." Me and Mikey look at them, then at each other.
Sophia and Calum get up and go inside. *ha-ha. I know what's happening* Luke breaks my thoughts, "Well your friends with my sister." "Yeh, she's awesome." I blush and walk inside, Mikey follows. "Well, now each of my friends are in love with one of yours." We laugh. "It is funny. Well, besides Ashton." I smile and stare at his neck. "You know if your thinking of payback, I'll win." I look up at him. "To be honest, I'm surprised, Like didn't see." I shrug, well its not like he's gonna care. He trusts you, and the way him and Sky are flirting, I suspect a hour they're a couple, and in his room." Mikey laughs and pulls me on the couch, me falling in his lap. "Well, you ass, always making love you." "Well thats a good thing Kels. I want you to love me." He cups my face and kisses me, he lets me go. "So tomorrow?" I smile. "Yeah. Just text me tomorrow." He leaves and I sit on the couch flipping through channels, when I hear a crash and I look over. Sky and Luke are kissing and trying to get upstairs. I laugh and watch MTV, for a bit. Falling asleep.