Chapter 8

I place the jar oh the table. Trying to open it and fail. I raise it and slam it on the table, shattering it. Removing some the glass I find 400$ and a few quarters. Throwing the glass in the trash I run upstairs and change.

(20 min later)
"Hemmings!" I stand up and get my frapocheno, and walk out of Starbucks. Getting onto my penny board I start towards Hollister. "Kels!!" Hearing my name I turn around and see a pink haired girl. "Uh..do I know you?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes.
"6th grade. The girl you fantasise about Bieber with. Sky!" I remember and hug her. "You look so different! Absolutely beautiful!" Walking down the street we talk, we shop for a little, but get bored and walk back to Starbucks.
Ordering our drinks we sit.
"So how are you and Ash doing?" Hearing his name I remember the hurt look on his face. "Well..he cheated actually.. We're not together anymore."
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She pulls me into an embrace and I hug her back. "Dan! Phil!" We laugh and get our orders. Walking to the park we sit on a bench, and I kick at the loose dirt. "Hey, I got to go, can I come over tomorrow?" I miss Sky, and she is cool..so duh! "Yeah!" I give her the address and we go our separate ways. Getting home I take a shower and change.
Turning on the TV, I watch Family Guy and fall asleep. Happy for once.