Chapter 11

Opening up my closet I look at a little box I sat on a shelf. "Long time no see, friends." Picking up the box I take it to the bathroom and sit it down.
I should have known that he never loved me. By time I open the box and sit down I have tears down my face. Just do it Kelsey. Michael never loved you.

Slipping off my shorts I began cutting my thighs. After a few minutes I stop and wipe my eyes. Looking down every cut bleeding, shrugging I began with my wrists. Michael's phone goes off, so I stop and throw the blade away.
Rinsing off my legs and wrists I wrap my wrists in a few bandages.

(In her room)
I lay down. Bringing the phone closer to my face, I open it.
McDonald's
MD:Babe. Can you come over. I miss you. And your body.
Smiling I think. Ill just text back. No harm.
M:Yea babe. I forget your address for some reason. What is it?
MD:Aw you fool. It's 245 South Water Street.
Dumb bitch. Now I know where you live. I'm going to make you sorry.

Getting dressed I throw on a sweater over my black tights and beige colored tanktop. Slipping on my black vans, I start towards Michael's. Thank god that he only lives a block away.
Before I know it, I'm at his door. Shaking I knock on the door. You cheating bastard. This is why I can't stand you.
He opens the door and smiles. "Hey babe." I throw his phone at him. "DONT CALL ME BABE MICHAEL!"
He looks at me shocked. "W-what did I do?" Fuming, I yell. "WHY DONT YOU ASK MCDONALD'S?! HUH?! WHO THE FUCK IS SHE MICHAEL? A FUCK BODY? YOU CHEATED, YOU LIED!" Crying I run away from the door. Looking over one more time I simply say. "It's over. And I never want to see you again. Ever."