Thoughts

Mysterions POV:

Last Night - 11 AM

I couldn't sleep. I stayed up in my bed thinking about something, As I lay there I think about how Marjorine reminded me of someone...

Almost like Professor Chaos.. But I felt that was weird, I mean- they couldn't be the same person. Right?

Although... They have many similarities, like the way they look - I mean I'm not saying any blondie with blue eyes looks like him - the way they both have lightening powers - but that could just be a coincidence.. - how they act, like I mean I just noticed they both do some similar things- I'm not weird it's just obvious, okay?

But that's probably why I like her... I mean like-

I noticed that there might not be any other way to word it, it's just I grew a liking to her, yet I didn't really act like it. It's just I was also suspicious about her...

I mean even her outfit is similar, well you could say anyway. I don't know if anyone even notices, like I do.

I don't want to just go up and say, "You're Professor Chaos!" or say "Do you know Professor Chaos?" I mean like who knows.. What if she did or were him? Who knows what would happen after. Even though I take him down all the time, maybe this time.. Won't happen as easy.

I've also noticed that she's gotten up a few times late at night, leaving her room... I wonder why.

And when that I think about it, I don't think I've really seen Professor Chaos do too much... I mean I haven't even seen him around, only that he's done things, well more that his minions are doing things.

He could be planning something.. Or maybe he already has a plan. But maybe he's just taking a break? That'd be a bit weird for him though..

I turn to my cabinet beside my bed and take out a notebook, I grab a pen and I start writing down some of the main things i've been thinking.

When I'd look at it, it made me think more about how it could be Professor Chaos.

Maybe I'm just really overthinking, though maybe they could be cousins..?

I put my notebook down on the cabinet and put my hands to my face to groan a bit in frustration. I tell myself that I'd try something later. And for now to fall asleep.

. . .

It was morning and I had went for a walk in the gym - more like a jog - to wake me up a bit more. Maybe 3 minutes or so later I see Marjorine come in. I guess I woke up to her training time, hopefully she wouldn't mind.

She walks over to where I was. I stopped and approached her a bit. We stood by together and I spoke.

"Hey, good morning." We walk to the lines of where to follow if you want to jog and such.

"Good morning, Mysterion! I hadn't expected you to be here too-" We start jogging side by side. She didn't look at me when she would speak but I would, just not too much, so I could make sure I was running in the right directions.

"Me too. I mean I just felt like having a jog this morning, you know?"

"I guess so."

I get a notification on my watch, and I notice that Marjorine didn't. Maybe something big happened?

I slow down to a stop and Marjorine noticed, stopping too. She walked over to me, looking confused.

"Did something happen?"

"Not sure, one sec."

I walk a bit away from her, and get the notification. It wasn't anything bad, it was from the Dr that we would have a party for Marjorine finally being fully apart of the team and that we would also celebrate her new hero name.

Well I guess that's better then some Villain destroying the city.

The notification also mentions not to tell her until we get to the room. Where it would be and what time were said at the bottom of the page, it said that it would be in one of our rooms that could hold parties and such, which was up, up the building.

It was said to be at 10, which was only like 3 hours away, some of us would probably have to help set it up. We were needed to reply to the email and I just said I was with Marjorine so I'd stay with her.

"Uhm- so..?"

I turn back around to look at Marjorine, walking a bit too, but ending up bumping into her since she got too close. Hopefully just not close enough to see what it said.

"Ah!-" She backs up a step and I grab her arm, she would've lost her balance if I didn't.

"Sorry, didn't know you were that close behind."

"No, it's fine. I should've said something- I mean I would've but you just seemed busy reading-"

We lock eyes for a few moments, and I still had my hand holding her arm so I let go putting my hand up in apologies.

"Sorry." She shakes her head as in it was fine. I put my hand back down and she puts hers behind her back. Sometimes I don't notice how cute she looks...

"So, what was that about?" She looks down, avoiding eye contact, but I still looked at her.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I look behind me  to the gym, and then back forward to the tracks.

"Should we continue our jog then?" I ask her, looking down to her. She looks up at me, she moved her hands away from her back, using them to fidget with her knuckles. "Oh, yes- right! We should."

We both head to the track and start jogging once again. I guess I'll have to wait until the party. But for now I'll just hang out with her unless I'm needed for something.