At a little cafe

Day 4

It was 8 am, when Patrick knocked on Vera's door. She was still sleeping and she looked like a mess.

She asked Patrick to wait a little so she could put on some clothes and brush her messy hair - it was the minimum she could do she thought -

Then Patrick entered in her room with a delicious breakfast on a silver platter. Vera was breathless... but also hungry.

"Good morning Miss sleepy head!!"

"Oh God, Patrick! You didn't have to do that but THANK YOU!!" ,Vera said with food in her mouth already. She didn't know why but she was   starving.

Vera ate almost everything in her plate and thanked Patrick again by hugging him.

He tried to kiss her again but... Vera walked away...

Patrick didn't take it personally and only thought that everything was happening too fast for her. He understood and didn't want to go any further with that kiss.

But Patrick had something in his mind and he wanted to ask Vera about it.

Vera was now washing the dishes that Patrick brought for the breakfast, when he took her hand and asked her to sit down.

Obviously, Vera knew what Patrick was gonna ask her.

"Do you want to go get a coffee or something?"

Because, yes, Patrick forgot that Vera was drinking coffee so he didn't brought her one.

Vera was quite surprised because that wasn't what she was expected from Patrick.

Vera nodded and took her coat for the rainy temperature outside.

When they were close of Patrick's car, he ran to get the passenger's door before Vera and opened it for her. Vera smiled and said thank you dear and he winked at her for a response.

Patrick drove to the closet cafe and both of them ordered the same thing. A medium cappuccino.

They were talking about a lot of random things when suddenly Patrick took Vera's hand - again - and took a serious look. Vera couldn't help but laugh nervously.

"You know I have feelings for you? Don't you?"

Vera didn't think it would be so direct. But she nodded and showed a little smile on her face. That was what she was expecting...

Patrick continued;

"Well... hum... I've had feelings for you since like a good 8 years. I would say since the beginning of the filming of The Conjuring 2..."

Vera was really calm and that made Patrick looked more confident. But Patrick had other things to say.

"It's true that I have no idea of how you feel about me but we've been giving mixed signals since like what. Since we've met? And that even if we were married V!"

Vera understood what Patrick was saying and responded happily;

"You know Patrick... it's been hard for both of us the last few days...  - Patrick's heartbeat started accelerating - but that doesn't change the fact that you are right. I do have feelings for you. I do love you Patrick. I do. And I think that you know it deep inside of you."

Patrick was so relieved. He smiled at her. He was the happiest man in the world right now. He said with a big smile on his face;

"OKAY! Well what should we do now?"

Vera was happy but she didn't want to go too fast... she laughed but Patrick asked her what was so funny.

"Calm down Aqua-Guy - a nickname that used Vera since Patrick was playing in Aquaman - We'll have a lot of time to talk about that!"

By that time, they both had finished their coffee and Vera invited Patrick;

"Come at my place tonight! I'll make supper and we could discuss about everything, hoping that James won't come in this time"  She winked at him.

They payed for each other's coffee and after they arrived at the set of The Conjuring, they went their own separate ways.

Vera went to the grocery store to buy what she needed for the supper and Patrick was preparing his little "sketch".

Both of them were really stressed but excited at the same time for the "date".

When Vera came back, she started preparing herself mentally and chose her outfit. A burgundy long sleeves shirt with a pair of dark faded blue jeans.

For Patrick, he wore a dark gray t-shirt with a pair of black pants.

Both of them looked gorgeous...

__________________________________

Hi! I think that's my favorite chapter for the moment. It's quite long but i think it's good! Hope you liked it and sorry of there's some mistakes. I'll probably won't release the next chapter before Christmas so... Merry Christmas guys!! Love you so much and thank you for reading this!
-Maÿka <3
xxx