Shorts - 1

When you find writing prompts but don't know how to make them into a full oneshot-

~~~~~

Red looked into those mesmerising cyan eyelights, the same eyelights that he had been looking into for years.

After all those years, his feelings towards the owner of those eyelights had never faded even slightly. He knew that those eyelights were filled with so much care and strength - no amount of judgment in sight. He could stare into them all day.

He really had gotten lucky in life - maybe not at first - but definitely now.

His lover had such a trusting and caring soul, totally the opposite of himself.

Though, with how much they were the opposites, they did bring out the best in each other at times. Red had become slightly more open to taking with people non-threateningly while his lover had become better at standing up for himself.

They sure were living a great life together.

Red couldn't help when he let some words slip out of his teeth.

"I love you."

...

Blue scoffed and shoved the laundry basket into Red's hands.

"Stop saying I love you to get out of doing your side of the chores."

Red couldn't help but to groan in annoyance.

"Fuck..."

Even with having to do his part in the household chores, he wouldn't change anything.