Yandere Highschool Romance

Requested by He_Do_Be_Vibing_Tho

Warning:
-Yandere character
-Murder scene

~~~~~

"W-Why... would y-you do this...?" Sci's voice was weak as he lay on the floor, unable to move. His eye lights were slowly drained of its colour, crimson bone marrow leaking out from his ribs.

Blue giggled, looking down at Sci with a satisfying wide smile. A knife was in his grip, covered in the blood of the other that was dripping onto the floor. Blue leaned forward towards the almost lifeless body, a smile on his face. His face would have been comforting if it wasn't for his once stary eyes filled with innocence shifting to become broken and full of insanity.

"Well..." Blue started, his voice being frighteningly normal, "You were in my way of course. I can't risk you taking my beloved Red away from me, can I?"

Sci's eyes widened as he struggled for his last few breaths. He could only mutter one thing before his life finally came to an end.

"Y-You monster..."

...

Blue sighed in contentment as he remembers the events from last week. His skull rested on his hand as he looked at a specific figure, sitting two rows in front of him, with dazed eyes.

He felt relaxed, having succeeded in what he had been planning to do for what seems like forever. He has finally managed to get rid of all his targets.

Sadly, as there was no way of disposing of all of the evidence in the time that he had, remains of blood and dust were quickly spotted. That meant that there was an investigation going on; all of the students were on edge.

He should have chosen somewhere different than the school toilets.

Blue was finally brought back into reality when he realised Red was staring back him, raising a brow. Blue was startled at first, but he just let out a little nervous laugh. Red rolled his eyes and flipped him off, which made Blue stick out his tongue in response.

The two of them have been friends since they were little. It was when they had started Highschool Blue began to gain feelings. They have only grown over the past two years. It was when others started talking to Red that Blue realised he had a real bad jealously problem. That was because, for the first time in Blue's life, he wanted to hurt someone.

As time went on, it had only escalated.

Blue looked down at his notebook to notice he had been absentmindedly doodling. He frowned, looking at the graphic images until he decided to rip out the page and put it in his backpack that was hanging on the back of his chair.

Can't risk anyone seeing that.

It wasn't long until the lesson ended, which caused an avalanche of students charging out of the classroom. With the time between classes, Blue ran over to an empty corridor. He stopped at a specific locker and took out a piece of card which was a red heart saying the words 'Meet me on the roof at the end of school <3'. Blue slipped it into the crack of the locker. Hopefully, Red will see the note and listen.

As Blue turned around to head to his next class, he was interrupted by someone standing right in front of him. He took a step back to see the other. It was Ink.

"Hey, Ink! I haven't seen you all week!" Blue greeted with a wave.

All Ink did was stare at him for a moment in astonishment until he could finally get his words out.