5

Chap before this, please read :3

———

While nightcord was each working silently on their individual part, Kanade received a sudden pang  from the application, deciding she'd click on the notification. 

Yuki : K

Kanade tilted her head and wrote back,

K : yes, Yuki?

Yuki : I found someone who can help you.

K : help me?

The small girl squinted at the message, her vision more blurred than usual even attempting at reading the words on her screen. She'd completely erased anything about someone helping her from her memory. 

Yuki : yes. Amia and Enanan were talking about it a few days ago. I asked someone from my school if they could help you.

Ah. 

K : ah, okay. 

K : Does she need to be payed?

She didn't exactly have much cash. 

Yuki : yes. Amia and Enanan have agreed to help with that, including myself.

Yuki : She'll be coming tomorrow after school. Is that okay?

Tomorrow..? She blinked at her screen. 

K : Sure

K : what's her name?

Yuki : Mochizuki Honami.

K : okay

K : Thank you

Yuki : :)

Kanade felt tired. Maybe it's time to sleep now.. 

_____

The pink door swung open with a chime from the bell, a tall girl walking through the tiny bakery. The older woman at the cashier looked up with a warm smile, "Welcome home, honey" She greeted.

Honami grinned back to her mother, "Thank you mother" She took a quick few steps past her her focus more on the pastries in the display window than her. 

"Are you alright, sweety? You seem like you're in a hurry" she put a hand on her hip as the hand leaned on the counter. She watched her daughter lean in front of the window, scanning through the tasty treats she'd baked herself. 

"I'm going to a client's house for cleaning.., I thought I could take something to give them?" 

The woman smiled lovingly at her as a small chuckle left her lips, "of course, I just baked fresh pies this morning, would one be good?" 

Honami thought for a moment with a serious expression, oh how she always thought so hard when it came to pastries to give her friends. Or in this case, a new person who'd enter her life. She wanted to make a good impression, and the way to the heart starts with sweets.

"I think I'll take a slice of the strawberry shortcake instead" Her mother put a hand to her chest as if she were offended, "you've never rejected my pies before! You must know what you're saying" She laughed again as Honami hurriedly grabbed what she needed to head out the door once more. 

Carrying a small pastel box with a slice of cake in it, she looked back with another kind grin. "I'll be back before midnight" The woman nodded with a wave. 

Honami fumbled to get the small note from her pocket, which had written an address on it. She took a breath in and walked on with newfound confidence— along with a gift for this person in need. 

——

Would appreciate comments n stuff like that :3 I'll be writing frequently again ! Yippee