chp 1 | first mission

???: ughh... it's no use... the blood won't stop... *coughs*

the black-haired man groaned in pain, lying on the ground bathed in blood.

mikami satoru, an ordinary 38-year-old man. fairly handsome, has a decent job, and is still a fricking virgin.

Mikami: aghh... seriously, at least let me fuck a hot woman before i die...

it was supposed to be a normal day. one of his juniors invited him to lunch and also wanted to introduce his girlfriend to mikami.

but, fate had other words. he was stabbed on their way to the restaurant. the stabber initially ran towards his junior. sensing danger, mikami pushed him away and let him take the hit. causing him to become like this.

???: senior! please...!

Mikami: haha... this is weird... the people who saw me would've at least called an ambulance...

???: senior! just hold on a minute!

Mikami: ahhh... i see. i just realized how this society works... rotten to the core. *cough*

he's starting to lose his vision, slowly losing blood...

Mikami: i wish... i wish... for ■●-▪︎●!

and with that, mikami satoru. 38-year-old man died in a stabbing accident.

----

*SIZZLE*

"c... can... can you... hear me?"

*SIZZLE*

"no... good... i'm los... him..."

*SIZZLE*

"-i... el... now...!"

*SIZZLE*

"ac... vating... mind... swa... ed..."

----

under the clouds, the sun peeks shyly over tokyo.

two boys in black uniforms are seen with another man. the man has white hair and wears a blindfold.

they were waiting in front of a shop, while so... they were seen talking to each other.

Yuji: gojo-sensei... how long! how long do we have to wait... *groan*

Gojo: haha. just be patient, okay? it's their first time here anyway, you know?

Yuji: ehhh... *looks to his left*

Fushiguro: what?

Yuji: what do you think of the new student? girl? boy? strong or weak?

Fushiguro: i don't know *looks away*

the boy just looked away, clearly not interested.

while they were waiting for the new student, gojo's phone suddenly rang.

he took out his cell phone from his pocket, and turned it on.

peeking through his blindfold, gojo opened the message app and saw who the sender was.

???: it's totally different from what you said!

gojo squinted his eyes in confusion for a moment before turning into sparkles.

Gojo: kyaaa, you actually sent me a message after all this time!

what?

Gojo: hehehe, you don't have to be S.H.Y about it~

what the hell is wrong with you?