chp 8 | another death

it was a sunny day. they gathered in one place. there were also students from another school, kyoto.

A goodwill event. a fierce competition that pitted the tokyo and kyoto teams in a fierce jujutsu battle.

Gojo: sorry to keep you waiting!

Gojo shouted while pushing a cart containing a box.

Utahime: cih, gojo satoru...!

the miko-clad girl muttered to herself upon seeing him. gojo then joined the crowd and started giving them souvenirs, it was keychains.

Gojo: this is for Kyoto students!

he added with a silly smile. after that, gojo turned around and looked at the students from tokyo. with a big smile he said...

Gojo: And this is for the students from Tokyo!

He struck a strange pose while pointing at the box.

Fushiguro: ...what?

Nobara: adults are creepy...

grinning, he then drops the bomb. or rather, the person inside the box drops it.

Yuji jumped out of the box, with a smile and a silly pose he said...

"OPP!"

Gojo: your dead friend, itadori yuji-kun!

Nobara and Fushiguro's faces go blank, followed by a groan of disbelief.

Yuji: ehh...

Gojo: This is sukuna's vessel, itadori yuji~

Gojo then turns the cart around so they can see it...

Yuji: They're completely ignoring me!

While in the distance, an old man stands. next to him is Masamichi Yaga.

???: Sukuna's vessel...? what is the meaning of this!?

gojo walked over, he bent down to look into the old man's eyes. grinning he looked at the old man.

Gojo: ohh, principal gakuganji~ long time no see~

he realized what had just happened. the old man gritted his teeth in anger.

Gakuganji: you...! damn brat!

──────────────────────────

the two schools are in a meeting, strategizing how to make Yuji fit into their team. while Yuji himself is being punished by Nobara, for not telling her that he's alive and all.

on the other hand, the kyoto team is focused on their task, to kill Yuji. principal gakuganji orders them to kill him. because he is evil. and evil must be eradicated.

while both teams were busy, a man wearing a black shirt and black pants stood on the roof of the school. looking at the scene below while groaning.

Mikami: give me a break will ya..

after his encounter with Mei Mei, Mikami decided to watch the goodwill event from the shadows. that's what he thought. until he got a message from Gojo to check the area.

Mikami: this was supposed to be my break. screw you blindfold...

with a sigh of annoyance, Mikami formed a hand seal. and a second later two shikigami appeared from the air, hovering beside him.