chp 3 | death

they sat down the bench. after the whole chaos, everything went back to normal.

from the left, sit gojo, shoko and then mikami.

while eating the takoyaki that mikami bought from the vendor across the street.

Gojo: so... this is painful for me, but i need your help.

he swallowed his food and looked at mikami whose mouth was full of takoyaki.

Mikami: me? who are you! gojo would never ask me for help!

shoko, meanwhile, reached for mikami's cheek and wiped off some of the sauce as she continued to listen to their conversation.

Gojo: oi oi! i'm still a human after all, and i have my limits.

Mikami: haha, just kidding. alright then, go on...

summary...

gojo told mikami about his students, especially the student named Itadori Yuji.

his background and how he got into the jujutsu high school.

Mikami: sukuna's vessel...?

Gojo: yeah-wait you didn't know?

silence filled the air around them. gojo just stared blankly at mikami, while shoko rubbed her temples in defeat.

Mikami: what? don't look at me like that! i spent half of my life crossing the afterlife just to come back. like hell i would know something like that! *frowns*

Gojo: mikami... are you okay? maybe killing you for good is the best choice.

he's joking.

Mikami: huh? try me, beyonce!

shoko sighs and joins the conversation.

Shoko: yeah, that's my fault too. killing you and asking you to see an uncertain future.

mikami frowned once more, he looked at shoko.

Mikami: shut up woman. this is boy's tal-

*SMACK*

Mikami: augh... i'm sorry.

clearing her throat, shoko once again looked at mikami who was currently holding his cheek in pain.

Shoko: never mind... you just go with satoru, i'll take care of the rest.

Gojo: i told you! shoko is always by my side!

gojo then pulls mikami from the back of his shirt.

Mikami: hey damn it! i don't even know who this sukuna brat is! oi let me go! aghh!

and... they left.

Shoko: geez... *sighs*

----

they were now at the jujutsu high's training field. with gojo standing opposite yuji, while mikami was just sitting with nobara and megumi.

Fushiguro: so... are you gojo-sensei's friend?

his face is as stoic as ever, but earlier upon seeing mikami, his whole body screamed. something was not right inside that person, he was out of this realm. that was fushiguro's first impression of mikami.

as for Nobara...

Kugisaki: i hope you're not as silly as him...

she sighed tiredly just looking at his face. she thought, nothing will end well with this man on their side.

Yuji: are you sure, gojo-sensei?

Gojo: *stretches his body* yep! but this time, five seconds. and then you switch back with sukuna, got it?