Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"You know him too?" This time it was Shen Aili who was surprised.

Zhang Xuyu felt that his head was dizzy for a moment. Oh my God, Ai Li actually saved the beloved son of the Secretary-General of the Provincial Party Committee.

"That day I left the outpatient clinic and was about to go to the pharmacy to get recovery powder, when I met the old lady asking for directions. I heard something was wrong, so I followed her."

Zhang Xuyu held her sister's hand and wanted to give her a few words of advice, but she was afraid that it would be self-defeating. Her emotions were complicated and she couldn't squeeze out a word for a long time.

Shen Aili also poured half a portion of Liuganjian into Xu Yu's lunch box, "I told my family about borrowing money. My mother lent me one hundred and sixty-six dollars at work. I returned fifty to Director Liu in the morning. After a while, Give back your fifty too."

Just when Zhang Xuyu was about to ask her from whom she borrowed the sixty, someone came straight towards Ai Li and said, "Comrade Shen, there is someone looking for you outside. It seems to be quite urgent."

Shen Aili was confused, who would come to her?

Zhang Xuyu said: "You go first, I will bring your lunch box to the dormitory." Looking at the backs of the little sisters, Zhang Xuyu always felt that Ai Li seemed to have become a lot more lively. I don't know if it was because he had completely let go of Wei Zheng. With the openness, luck comes. She has a cousin who works in the Provincial Party Committee's Security Office. Some time ago, he told her that the Wang family's grandma was not in very good health, probably in the past two years, so the Wang family was actively introducing a partner to their eldest son.

If her grandson disappears at this juncture, the elderly woman is afraid that she will not be able to survive this month, so her mother said that this rescuer not only saved Wang Xiaocong, but also saved the life of the old lady of the Wang family.

Human resources are usually invisible, but they come into play at critical moments. As long as nothing happens to the Wang family, Ai Li will be safe in Seoul.

Shen Aili, who had no idea whose baby he was rescuing, ran to the factory gate in one breath and saw a lesbian wearing a green sweater, gray woolen pants and her hair in a bun, waving to her from a distance. : "Comrade Shen, you have figured it out. I came to see you two days ago and they said you had asked for leave."

Shen Aili recognized that this person seemed to be Qin Juanjuan, the former spindle driver in the factory. Last year, when the factory was streamlined, she resigned due to illness. The original owner also borrowed 60 yuan from her this year.

"Oh, Comrade Qin, I plan to return the money to you after get off work today. I don't have any money with me now. I will send it to you after get off work. Do you think it's okay?" Qin Juanjuan lives opposite the factory.

Qin Juanjuan looks about thirty-five years old, with thin eyebrows and big eyes, and a round face. Her smile somehow makes Shen Aili think of the phrase "Smiling on the surface but not smiling on the inside", "Okay, okay, Comrade Shen borrowed a sixty-year-old girl." Yuan, plus one percent interest, I'll pay you back the IOU in the evening!" After saying that, he waved to Shen Aili and walked towards the house on the left opposite the factory area.

Shen Aili always had a bad premonition when he thought of Qin Juanjuan. When he returned to the dormitory, he saw Wang Yuanli coming back. When he saw her, he muttered: "Aili, why do you have a lock on your cabinet to guard against me?"

"How could it be possible, Yuan Li, if you think so, don't you regard yourself as a thief?" Before Wang Yuanli could speak, Shen Aili said softly: "Oh, Yuan Li, you and I are still so far apart, Suo Du It can only guard against gentlemen, but not villains, that's what it means, what thief can't open a lock?"