Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Fan Duoyun could guess Xie Jingqing's thoughts after a little thought. If he returned to the capital, it would be a matter of time before Ai Li returned.

But something Xie Jingqing mentioned in the letter made Fan Duoyun look a little sideways. He couldn't help but take another look and saw that it read: "Duoyun, the recent news is not very clear. You are alone in Hainan. I am still a little worried about it." , it is best to return to Beijing as soon as possible. If you have other concerns, I will also help find a way. If you agree, I hope to write you as soon as possible. "

Isn't his concern about Ai Li?

Because Aili mentioned it to him before, Fan Duoyun knew that Xie Jingqing's words were not groundless. But he may not know that Beijing will be the center of the hurricane in the future.

He was a little surprised that Xie Jingqing noticed the news immediately and actually wanted to arrange for him safely. Is this intention based on his relationship with the Xie family or for Ai Li's sake?

But he definitely couldn't get an answer to this question. Instead, he mentioned the matter in his reply to Ai Li, "I don't know if Xie Jingqing's move is for the sake of either of us. I'm ready to refuse."

He also wrote: "Although you are anxious about work, you should also pay attention to your health and make sure to eat on time. I bought some bacon, dried bamboo shoots and mushrooms for you in the countryside this time. If you can't cook in the dormitory, You can take it to the Song family to improve the food together..."

At the end, he wrote: "You wrote to me earlier to ask about Wu Qinghui and Su Zhiwei. I received Wu Qinghui's engagement banquet invitation as soon as I arrived at the work today. I am not planning to go there. I want to go to Yangcheng on Sunday and pay a visit. The leaders of the South China Industrial Bureau will discuss the matter of being transferred back to Seoul. Please remember to eat on time, and I hope my Aili will be safe and smooth every day!"

The signature is "Eili's Cloudy Comrade".

Fan Duoyun had been thinking about transferring back to Seoul for a long time, but this was the first time he had explicitly put the matter on their agenda.

A week later, Aili received a reply from Fan Duoyun and his mother. He opened his mother's letter first. She said that Ye Xiaohua came over and told her that Jiang Jinchuan had been removed from all party positions, so that she did not have to worry about the Jiang family's revenge. His family had already communicated with Jiang Jinchuan.

When Shen Aili saw this, a big stone fell in his heart. Seeing the second half of the letter, my mother mentioned He Zhizhen's proposal to obtain a marriage certificate, "Ai Li, He Zhizhen was worried about some gossip about me, so he made this suggestion. I have no parents, only a pair of children, so I wrote to ask. I'm asking for your opinion. Don't have any worries. Please tell your mother what you think truthfully. I have passed most of my life. Whether I can take this step or not is not very important to my mother. I don't want you two siblings to suffer because of this. , I feel a sense of gap in my heart."

Shen Aili immediately couldn't sit still. If he hadn't read later that Uncle He had returned to Shanghai and would come back in April, Shen Aili would have been ready to get up immediately and call his mother's work to ask her to get the certificate quickly.

What opinions could she have? Of course she agreed! I wish I could set off firecrackers!

Shen Aili sat in silence for a long time before calming down his excitement. Unexpectedly, Uncle He was so good that he persuaded his mother to get a marriage certificate with him in a blink of an eye.