Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201

When Ai Li got home, he told his mother that he met Zhang Jiayu in the mall today. Shen Yulan asked her daughter strangely: "How did you know it was her? You haven't seen her before."

Ai Li replied: "She may think I look like you. As soon as we met, she stared at me for a long time. I saw that she and Xie Weilan also looked very similar, so I guessed it."

Shen Yulan asked casually: "Is she alone?"

Ai Li shook his head, "There is a 16-year-old girl beside her. She seems to be quite close to her. He is holding her arm. Is this her daughter?"

"No, it's the first child on the man's side. I heard your aunt say that she treats the first two children very well, and asked your Uncle He to find a job for her stepson. By the way, you guys didn't have any conflicts today. Bar?"

"No, mom, don't worry. I just asked her if she knew Xie Weilan. She later guessed who Xie Weilan was and was so scared that her face turned pale."

Lin Yalun smiled at the side and said: "Auntie, what are you worried about? Our three brothers are accompanying Ai Li today. Even if there is a conflict, my cousin will not suffer."

After hearing this, Shen Yulan said with some humor: "You are better than Zhang Jiayu after all. If we really quarrel, you may not be able to outdo her."

Mr. He Huang lectured his grandson: "You young people are so angry that you open your mouth to start a fight! It's okay if nothing happens. If you encounter someone who is not clear-minded and kills you, you will not suffer." ?"

Lin Yalun scratched his head: "Grandma, I know, I just said casually, you see, I am not the kind of person who likes to fight!"

He Huangshi still said uneasily: "When you go out, you can't be arrogant. Even if you encounter something that makes you angry, you have to think twice before you act. Do you understand?"

Lin Yalun nodded, and Ai Li also helped to speak: "Grandma, my cousin is very reliable. He accompanied me to Hainan to find Duoyun before. He arranged everything in an orderly manner along the way. He only spoke in front of family members. There is no door."

He Huang smiled and patted Aili's hand and said: "He is your brother, so he must take good care of you. If he can't do this well, it won't be me who trains him, but his uncle. "

Everyone laughed when they said this, and Shen Yulan asked them again: "Have you bought all your things today? Don't you just look around and be angry with others?"

Lin Yalun said: "We're all here, aunt. Look, our hands are heavy. By the way, do we have any activities tomorrow?"

Shen Yulan smiled and said: "Your grandma said this morning that we have to take a family photo tomorrow. We will send one to Zhe Ming later." Then she said to her daughter: "You and Duoyun also take a few photos together and put them in the photo later." In a picture frame at home."

He Yimian laughed at the side and said: "Yulan, you still talked about Ai Li, didn't you and Zhizhen also shoot?"

"Sister, Zhizhen and I are already this age, how can we still pay attention to these things like they young people do."

Mr. He Huang said with a smile: "You have to make up for it. You are all still children in front of me! Take a few more photos and I will show them to the people back home."

When Mr. He Huang said this, he couldn't help but sigh: "This kid Zhe Ming ran so far alone. I heard him say in his letter that people over there would do well if they washed their hair with a little alkaline flour. He tried it with soap once, but the putty on one end couldn't be washed away no matter how hard he washed it."