Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Jiang Jinchuan didn't show any mercy this time. In the past, he thought it didn't matter if his daughter was more pampered, but he didn't want her to inherit the mantle in the future. His expectations for Yaoyao and Simin were different.

But he didn't expect that this time he almost ruined his official career because of his daughter. If he hadn't really been ignorant and how merciful Wang Xuecheng was, he would have been hard to escape this time.

Since he became an official, he has always been very cautious, fearing that a slight mistake could lead to irreparable losses. If he stumbles because of such a trivial girl, he may not be able to get over this hurdle in his heart for the rest of his life.

Looking at his daughter's red and swollen eyes, he couldn't help but feel that this daughter was probably going to be useless. He said in a deep voice: "Jiang Yao, where is Ye Xiaohua? I might as well tell you that it is absolutely impossible."

He glanced at Peng Nanzhi and snorted coldly: "You have raised a good daughter!" He ignored the mother and daughter and went into the study.

Seeing that Yaoyao was frightened, Peng Nanzhi didn't care about the pain on her face. She hugged her daughter and said, "Yaoyao, don't be afraid. Forget it if Ye Xiaohua can't do it. Your dad said before that Ji Zexiu has been seeing each other recently. This one is better than Ye Xiaohua." There are so many prospects!" She also complained about her husband in her heart. When the Wang family didn't object before, he was obviously happy to see what happened when she mentioned Yaoyao and Ye Xiaohua.

Now that she has hit a hard nail, she and her daughter are completely blamed. She comforted her daughter and said, "On the weekend, mom will take you back to your grandma's house and let your grandma make the decision for you."

Jiang Yaoyao couldn't listen to anything anymore. She was filled with hatred and fear. She slumped on the ground and couldn't stop her tears from flowing.

For a moment, she didn't know how she was inferior to that poor guy, and she couldn't understand. She and Ye Xiaohua had grown up together. Didn't he have any affection at all in his heart? Or is it that the Wang family is deliberately taking the opportunity to attack her father this time?

Now, even if Ye Xiaohua changes his temper, her father will definitely not relent after suffering such a big loss. For a moment, I hated myself for being too impatient. It was not easy for a wealthy lady to deal with a poor man, but she let her mother go find her in such a hurry, which was wrong.

After Shen Aili and Ye Xiaohua talked about this, they left it alone. Recently, the factory was rushing to work on a batch of orders. Their cotton cleaning workshop was the hardest pressed because it was the first process. She was busy keeping an eye on the production in the workshop for fear of any accidents. , I have no time to think about these miscellaneous things.

At noon this week, Zhuo Fan came to deliver another letter to her, saying that fourteen bamboo fans had been oiled and installed at the wool and linen factory. Si Yanqiu said the effect was very good, and there hadn't been a single piece of black or gray yarn in the past two days.

Remove the bamboo fan every day and wash it in hot water with dissolved alkali. The soot can be easily removed. After washing, dry and oil it for reuse.

Zhuo Fan and Aili said: "I think this case is very practical and interesting. Si Yanqiu is going to write an article and submit it, saying that you can also sort it out based on this and publicize it in the factory so that this can be Expand the method and strive to maximize benefits."

Ai Li smiled and said: "Okay, then I will sort it out and report it to the factory." This report was written until after seven o'clock. Seeing a layer of twilight outside, he packed up his things and prepared to go home and cook vegetable porridge. , and write another letter to Fan Duoyun.