Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

On Sunday morning, Shen Aili followed Cheng Qian and bought two boxes of cakes, a pound of candies, and two cans at the supply and marketing cooperative. The tickets for the latter two items were brought to her by Cheng Qian.

The two took the bus next to the supply and marketing cooperative, got off the bus about half an hour later, and then walked for half an hour to the living area of ​​​​the mine.

Ai Li stepped forward and told the guard that he was looking for Shen Junping. The guard asked about their relationship and after looking at Ai Li's work permit, he let her and Cheng Qian in and asked her to go to the reception room to report to the staff.

Ten minutes later, a voice sounded in the living area, "Comrade Shen Junping, Comrade Shen Junping, please come to the reception room quickly, someone is looking for you!"

After broadcasting the news three times in a row, the female comrade gently looked at Shen Aili and Cheng Qian and asked, "Are you friends of Comrade Shen? Did you all agree to come to see Comrade Shen together today?" "

Shen Aili thought that "you" were referring to her and Cheng Qian, and smiled: "I am his sister, and this is my colleague. This is my first time here, so I asked him to help lead the way."

When she learned that she was Shen Junping's sister, the lesbian immediately laughed and said: "Comrade Shen Junping is famous in our area. When the mine collapsed last May, he went down to rescue people. Unexpectedly, he almost didn't come out, and even we The factory director praised him as a hero."

Ai Li smiled and said, "Yes, it scared us last year, but luckily we were not in danger in the end."

"We have even issued a propaganda leaflet for Comrade Shen! Hey, you wait, I will see if I can find it. I seemed to have seen it a while ago, and I was going to go back and pass it to Comrade Shen."

Ai Li hurriedly said: "Thank you very much. My mother and I have never heard my brother mention this matter." If she didn't come this time, she really wouldn't know. In his letters, his brother usually just asks her about her situation and gives her instructions. What needs to be paid attention to and how to deal with what situations.

As for his own situation, he summarizes it in two or three sentences such as: "My life and work are pretty good these days" and "Everything is fine here recently".

While he was looking for it, the door of the reception room was suddenly pushed open. Shen Junping stood outside the door and asked inside: "Comrade Liu, who is looking for me?"

"elder brother!"

This "brother" really surprised Shen Junping. He just pushed the door open and faced the light. He couldn't see the person inside clearly for a moment. Now his eyes adjusted a little and he found that his little sister was standing there. Inside, she smiled at him.

Shen Junping did not expect to see Ai Li in the mine, so he hurriedly walked in and asked: "Little sister, why are you here?"

"Brother, I'm here on a business trip. I just have free time today, so I came to see you." I haven't seen you for more than a year. My brother's legs seem to be in great shape, and there is no problem with his walking posture. He became happy.

Comrade Liu in the reception room also found the brochure at this time, handed it to Shen Aili and said, "It just happened. You can take it back together! As a souvenir."

Shen Aili reached out and took it, "Thank you, Comrade Liu, please excuse me." He opened it and took a look at it. The title was "Shen Junping, the Hero in the Mine Collapse" with black words on the red paper, and the official seal of the unit at the bottom.