Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

When the two returned home, Fan Duoyun went into the kitchen first, picked up the briquettes in the stove to make it burn more vigorously, and said to Ai Li, "I'll cook some porridge when I come back tonight. You can put some on it later." , go to bed again."

She really hadn't eaten yet. Her nerve center was so excited that she didn't even feel hungry. She hurriedly thanked her, and Fan Duoyun reluctantly told them: "When I go to meet them in the future, prepare two pieces of cake for me. I'm not in good health to begin with. Now it's even more important to eat on time." He was always worried that she would be too busy to eat, and if she suffered from hypoglycemia, no one at home would know.

Discussed with Ai Li: "Otherwise, it would be better if you ask Comrade Zhang to come and stay with us more. It would be better if the two of us accompany you."

Shen Aili nodded, "I asked Xu Yu later, and she was willing, just because of her family's wishes," and then said, "Comrade Xiaofan, don't worry, I will remember to eat on time. By the way, I have to go to work tomorrow. Now, are you bored at home alone?"

Fan Duoyun shook his head in amusement, "How could that happen? I'll go to the house over there these two days to sort out some things." He heard Aili talk about 1966 today, thinking that there were still some old people left behind by his parents at home. The items are ready to be received here, and let Aili help collect them together.

Ai Li reminded: "Not only valuable things, but also things that are commemorative to you and Sister Duomei, such as books, paintings, photos, etc., should be kept." Nowadays, most people collect expensive things. , but in the future, no one will care whether these things are valuable or meaningful. Their destructiveness is blind and may sweep towards any item.

After thinking for a while, he added: "It's not just to put it away, it's to make sure that others can't find it. You'll never find that kind of thing."

Fan Duoyun's heart skipped a beat when he heard what she said. He couldn't help but glance at her, and saw Ai Li nodding affirmatively, and sighed with him: "That's it." From now on, house raids will become too common.

She was a little worried for a moment. The porcelain and the like were fine, but even the paintings and calligraphy, she didn't know where to put them.

Suddenly I heard Fan Duoyun say: "In the house over here, there is a small storage room on the ground floor, where my grandmother used to store grain. Their generation had experienced war and famine, and my grandmother was always afraid of encountering special times, so she built this I specially reserved this place when I moved the house."

Shen Aili was surprised, "Where?" She had lived there for so long and didn't notice anything.

"In the study. Do you want to come and take a look?"

Fan Duoyun took her over, and it was under the desk. Fan Duoyun moved the desk away and stepped lightly on the first brick. The brick tilted up. There was an iron rod underneath. He slightly Lifting it is like lifting a manhole cover, revealing a hole.

Shen Aili exclaimed: "No wonder you can't tell at all. The old man actually used cement to lay these bricks together. They are originally a whole."

Looking at the darkness inside, he said to Fan Duoyun, "I'm a little scared, I'm afraid I won't dare to go down."

Then he saw Fan Duoyun press a small button on the wall, "My grandpa turned on the light inside, it shouldn't be broken yet."

Before he finished speaking, the dark hole became brightly lit.

It had been blocked by a desk before, so Shen Aili didn't notice this little mechanism at all. He couldn't see it unless he looked carefully. The old man ingeniously painted it to look like a brick, just like the real thing.