Chapter 3

Today, Alice had attempted to steal little Aubrey from Carlisle so that he could get to work but Aubrey kept on crying and struggling. “My goodness, you she's got a death grip on you Dad.” “Looks like I'll just have to take her to work today besides if anyone asks I'll just use the cover story that was used for Charlie.” Carlisle gave in as he strapped on the baby carrier.

Esme drove her husband and grandaughter at the hospital and then left after leaving the baby's diaper bag and food

Esme drove her husband and grandaughter at the hospital and then left after leaving the baby's diaper bag and food. When Carlisle went to the reception he was met with coos and all the nurses gushing over his granddaughter. “Whose this little one?” “Is she yours and Mrs Cullens daughter?” “Look at her, she is so cute.” “She's my eldest grandaughter. My son Edward and new daughter Bella have triplets. Now if you must excuse me, I have rounds to get to.” “Of course and please bring this little one around more.” Sue Clearwater said as they all went back to work to which Carlisle replied to with a nod and smile. Dr. Cullen went on to his first patient who had a big cut on the back of his head and a concussion according to the information he was given. “How are you holding up Mr Davison?” “Feeling a little better and please call me Axel Im only 20.” “Well Axel it seem that you can be discharged in two days but you need to take it easy, refrain from bright lights that may emit from devices, screens and make sure to eat well.” “grhb.” Aubrey gurgled. “Thank you Dr Cullen and see you cutie.” “Get some rest.” And with that Dr Cullen went on to his next patient. “Let's see,  broken arm and stitched foot you must be Mike Newton and a few friends.” “Yep and that's Jessica, Angela and Eric.” “So you fell off the ladder?” “ Yeah we were decorating Jessica's house for Christmas and I was barefoot climbing a wet ladder and then I slipped cut my foot on the ladder and landed in my arm.” “Well you can be discharged this afternoon with crutches and I want you to eat strong fibered food and if you feel any continuous pain don't hesitate to come in for a check up.” “Thanks doc.” Mike muttered. “Whose this one.” Jessica pointed to the adorable little girl with big jade irises. “This is Aubrey, my grandaughter.” “Which one of your kids had a baby?” Eric asked but was elbowed by his beautiful girlfriend, Angela. “It's alright. She is a triplet actually, Bella and Edward's second born. Anyways good to see you guys again but I've got to get on.” “Of course. Thank you again Dr Cullen and say hi to Bella for me.” Angela said. “Will do.” Dr Cullen replied as he made his way to his office to feed his hungry grandaughter. He gave her formula then burped her and let her nap for an hour as he worked on some paperwork. Soon his emergency button was pressed and he got suited for the ER before he left Aubrey with Sue to which she obliged immediately. Sue napped Aubrey and she had a power nap for three hours and when she woke up she was fed again and her diaper was changed. Then Sue took her for a stroll outside where the sun was shining through the clouds and the November winds blew. After a twenty minute walk and flower picking the two returned inside where Dr Cullen was waiting for his grandaughter to go home. “Thanks Sue.” “No problem Carlisle, she was an angel. See you guys.” Esme came and picked the up then they returned home where they let Edward and Bella have some parent time with Aubrey, Jaxon and Renesmee. Alice came and got Aubrey and bathed her and changed her into a cute yet comfy outfit for her to sleep in.

 Alice came and got Aubrey and bathed her and changed her into a cute yet comfy outfit for her to sleep in

“How was the hospital?” Edward asked his father. “Amazing. Everyone adored her, even the patients oh and Angela told me to say hi.” “Thanks.” Bella said. She then took Aubrey from Alice and Edward held Renesmee and Jaxon as Alice took a cute picture.