Chapter 6

A/N
Okay, let's say the triplets age in maturity, wisdom and bodyness in years but every two months. So right now they are about 1 years old.
The snow had stopped falling and a small cry initiated two other cries. Bella went and got her son from his room and smelt his diaper and changed him. He was still in his Christmas nighties that his grandma Sue got for him. He matched with his two younger sisters.
"Morning sweet boy." "Mmmma!" Bella gasped, his first word. "That's right baba, I'm mama." "Grghlaaadagra ma!" "Ma!Ma!Ma!" He kept on chanting that as Bella walked out of his nursery to the living room and placed him on the ground where he played with his toys. Meanwhile...

Edward smiled as he saw his oldest daughter peaking at him through her crib smiling sleepily

Edward smiled as he saw his oldest daughter peaking at him through her crib smiling sleepily. "Morning, love." He said as he picked up Bre and kissed her head. Then he heard Renesmee and picked her up and gave her a kiss aswell before he went to the living room and played with his three babies while his wife prepared their breakfast, yoghurt and baby cereal. Bella said breakfast was ready so Edward brought the triplets to the dining table and set them in their high chairs and then they dug in quickly. It was Christmas morning so after breakfast they unwrapped presents with their family coven before they headed to their Papa Charlie's and Granny Sue where they would spend part of Christmas with them and their Uncle Seth, Auntie Leah and Jake.
"Wassup wassup!" Seth said hugging Bella and shaking Edward's hand. He then opened the car door and made goofy faces to his nieces and nephew. Charli and Sue got married in September. He got Jaxon and Leah got Renesmee and Aubrey after greeting her sister and brother in law. Leah was on the best of terms with her sister now and her being an aunty just tightened their bond. When Jaxon saw Leah his hair turned sunshine yellow because he was showing he was happy and also he was a metamorphagus. You see, Bella Swan wasn't just any regular girl, she came from a magical family. She was a witch along with her mother while her father was a wizard. Just then Charlie emerged from the house making Aubrey turn into a little baby fox and dash off into his arms. She then turned back and giggled in her Papa's arms. "Hi papa.." she sighed as all the adults gasped. "That's right sweetheart. This is the best Christmas present ever." he said as he snuggled his grandaughter.