Chapter 5

A/N
So you may have noticed in this fanfic of mine that the triplets age slower than Renesmee would in the movie but that is because I included Charlie to be apart of their lives. Also the powers of the triplets should be kickin' in soon but of course you guys already know Renesmee's powers but I might twist her powers a bit and add a little bit of my own touch to it.

Looks: One Year Old

It was your ordinary cold snowy day and the Cullen family was in their cosy mansion. Carlisle was in his office typing a report about one of his patients. Rose was reading a magazine while her husband was playing video games with Jasper. They were playing FIFA while a little man was so interested, sitting right in front of the 65 in flat screen tv watching the soccer ball go up and down the field. Meanwhile Jaxon's parents were on the couch with his sisters who were all snuggled up in their warm blankets, Aubrey a total daddy's girl in her father's arms while Renesmee, mummy's little girl was asleep on her mum's chest. Aubrey was wide awake staring at the small white flakes fall to the ground, which oddly seemed intriguing to her. The triplets Auntie Alice was yet again out shopping for clothes to dress as she liked to call them her mini models. Esme was upstairs knitting scarves for her grandchildren whom she loved dearly.
        Aubrey found out that the snow was not gonna end soon so she squirmed in her father's arms and Edward got the hint that she wanted to be put down. He put her down and she stared up at him expectantly waiting for something to be given to her. Edward acted dumbfounded and couldn't help but crack a crooked smile as his daughter's ears and nose grew a light tint of rose red and her eyebrows furrowed. “Bwrbbhhh. Grhad crjadk!” He chuckled at his oldest daughter's incoherent grumbling and handed Aubrey her green blanket that her grandpa Carlisle got for her. She huffed and started crawling away towards the stairs. She put her hands on the first step up and this alarmed her dad to come towards her but she glared at him making him take a few steps back. She then slowly raised her right leg as her left hand went onto the next step. Soon she lifted her left hand to level with her right hand as her other leg came up beside her right leg. She continued doing this until she reached the top with Edward at least six steps behind. She then gave him his own cold glare telling him to back off as she crawled towards her grandpa's office.
         She faintly hit the door and on the other side her grandpa was typing quickly when he suddenly heard a light tap on the door. He got up and opened the door to find his little Brey waiting there with a goofy smile on her face. He chuckled and kissed he cheek as he picked her up and brought her in shutting the door with his foot. He placed her on her play mat in his office and gave her the small baby doctor set to play with and she did so for the next thirty minutes with her grandpa and the other thirty minutes her grandpa typed up the rest of his reports before he sighed and came and sat on the floor next to her and brought her into his lap,“Why don't we go make lunch with grandma for you a d your siblings.”
          When Aubrey heard grandma she was estatic because whenever she did something that involved both of her grandparents it was normally cooking or baking. Carlisle carried his oldest granddaughter downstairs into the kitchen where his wife had everything out waiting for them. He set Bre on the counter and put on his apron and her small apron that said ‘small hands but a BIG HELP in the kitchen’. Esme handed Bre a bowl of two cups of cherries and showed her how to pluck them meanwhile Carlisle was set on mixing the dry ingredients needed to make blueberry muffins then he added all the liquids and brought them to a mix. Esme then put cooking spray on a muffin tray and put an even serving of muffin batter into each cup while Carlisle got the cherries from Aubrey and gave her strawberries to coat in melted chocolate. Then they cleaned the kitchen. After that Carlisle put out plates and brought out three sippy cups that had grape juice with two teaspoons of rabbit blood each. He gave Bre three cheese sticks and she placed one on each plate. Then gave her three small bowls with cherries and she placed one on each plate then he did the same with the chocolate covered strawberries. Soon the muffins were done and the triplets ate their lunch. They finished everything and then they started giggling when they saw each others faces. Jaxon had smeared chocolate on his cheeks, Aubrey had muffin crumbs on the tip of her nose while their baby sister had cherry juice dripping along her chin. They giggled a d giggled while their family looked confused but then their father smiled and said as he read their minds, “They are laughing at how each other look after they ate.” Two clicks were heard and everyone groaned knowingly,“Alice.” “What?” She asked "cluelessly".