Chapter 4

The triplets looked to be six months old now. Jaxon had really curly blonde hair, Renesmee had at least one inch of brownish bronze wavy hair and Aubrey had two inches of curly blonde hair. Renesmee had her mother's earthy brown doe eyes with a hint of green from her father. Jaxon on the other hand had crystal blue eyes that were big; if you stared in them long enough you could get lost in them. This he got from his grandmother, Renee. Aubrey had the greenest eyes ever. In the middle of jade, emerald and forest green was the colour of her irises. Renesmee was not very tan yet not too pale, like her mother when she was human with little freckles spread evenly across her small face. Jaxon had an okay skin tone, not too pale not too tan like his sister Aubrey.
         Right now they were in the living room surrounded by their family. Charlie and Sue were over and Aubrey was in their Nana Sue's arms with Jaxon while Renesmee was with her Papa Charlie. They were her to just visit the three little ones. After about an hours visit, Charlie and Sue had to leave but Renesmee had a death grip on Charlie. “My goodness Edward, what's with your kids and their death grips.” Emmett made a witty comment. “Huh?” Charlie asked. “Wait, is that why little Aubrey came with Carlisle to work?” “Yep!” Emmett laughed. “It's in the blood, I guess. Bella would do the same thing from when she was a baby till she was a toddler wanting to sleep on my chest the whole time.” Charlie smirked as everyone cackled while Bella was embarrassed. Soon when Charlie put his youngest grandchild to sleep he and his girlfriend left the Cullen's residence. All the triplets were asleep so the adults went their separate ways.
       Carlisle left to the hospital while Esme was making yoghurt for the babies to try. Emmett and Rosalie went to their room to... nevermind. Alice was doing her nails while her husband was reading one of his favourite books about war that he has read probably for the hundredth time now. Bella was also engrossed in a book titled Moby Dick by Charles Dickens while her husband was out hunting. All was peaceful in the Cullen household until there was one loud cry which initiated two other cries to follow after. Alice, Bella and Jasper went to grab the triplets, Bella holding her son while Jasper held his oldest niece while his small wife held their brother's last child.
       They were brought into the kitchen where Grandma Esme had prepared for them blueberry yoghurt with a tint of blood and there was also some mushed banana on the side. Small bibs were put around their necks as their lovely grandma bought their afternoon snack. Their Uncle Jasper handed Aubrey over to her grandma and soon went off to hunt. The three ladies sat in the kitchen feeding the hungry hybrids.