Chapter 7

6 months later

The triplets now looked like they were four years old now. Running around and blabbing about funny things and laughing, their parents and family were so proud. Their Grandpa Charlie would visit every two weekends and they would go to Arizona to visit their Mumum and Phil. Phil understood because well he was a hybrid, half human half werewolf like the ones who shift on full moons. Renee on the other hand was a witch so she knew from the beginning that Edward was a vampire.
       It was a Saturday morning and a giggly dirty blonde four year old looking girl was floating in around her small family cottage while her siblings were asleep. Unknown to her, her mummy was recording her the whole time capturing her first experience with magic.
       "Good morning darling." he mum whispered. Bre stopped giggling and turned a dark peach colour embarrassed as she landed safely in her mother's arms.
       "Morning mummy!" she said while her mother laughed and kissed all over her face. "Good job sweetheart! You did your first ever magic! Mummy is so proud of you! Now, do want to help me make fruit bowls and chocolate croissants for breakfast" "Oh yes mummy! Can we put grapes, blueberries, kiwis and strawberries in this time?" "I don't see why not?" "Yay!" and with that Brey raced into the kitchen and got her stepping stool and put it near the counter. Soon breakfast was prepared and Aubrey didn't wait for her mum to wake up her siblings, she raced there herself and screamed,"Wake up guys! Mummy and I have made choco croissants and a fruit salad!" This made Renesmee and Jaxon smile as they got up and all three of them ran to their fathers office, "Daddy, brekkie is ready!" they all said in sync. Edward smiled as he played along,"Well ladies and gentleman, let's go!" He grabbed them all in his arms and ran to the kitchen. He greeted his wife with a kiss and thank you before settling himself and his three children. They all are happily as a family before the three toddlers would head off to preschool. The kids would still go to a normal school growing up before attending Hogwarts. It really didn't matter either way because the Cullens were moving to England in two months when the triplets were of age to start muggle school.

A/N
Finally updated guys. Sorry was on really bad writers block. Also stay tuned because I might also be making a book about Harry Potter's sister who fall in love with a platinum blonde guy. Wonder who he is?👀