Part 1

just as the dark cameraman was giving a thumbs up to the POV, i fell from a portal right above the dark cameraman and slammed into the top of the toilet, knocking down the dark cameraman. and i got knocked out by the porcelain. the other cameraman on top of the toilet looked at me then at the POV and shrugged. 

then, i woke up about 10 minutes later, and saw that i was being carried by 2 cameramen into a camera polaroid air vehicle, and i struggled to escape, but i couldn't. my legs were broken with their bones cracked and so were my arms as my arms dangled at my sides. i tried to scream but all that came out was a little squeak and then both the cameramen carrying me looked at me and did a series of gestures, then kept walking. once we finally got to the polaroid camera dropship, they place me inside of it and did even more gestures, seemingly signalizing that they needed to interview me. then we started flying, and i fell unconscious again.

30 minutes later, i woke up again, but this time outside i heard a loud "skibidi dop dop dop yes yes skibidi dobbledu deep deep skibidi dop dop dop yes yes SKIBIDI DOBBLEDU DEEP DEEP!" after 3 large cameramen were dropped from our polaroid dropship. then, 3 minutes later, the dropship started moving at full speed, which was still relatively slow, and i still just laid there, unable to move, speak, or do anything. but then, a cameraman walked up to me with a scanner of some sorts, and he used it to scan me and what happened next made me confused. he moved back a little, somewhat startled, and showed it to another cameraman, just to where i could see what it read:
"100% biological"

and i wondered why that surprised them. then i remembered they have cameras for heads, and are likely partially robotic. eventually, they brought out medical equipment and started to try and help me recover, using first aid kits, force feeding me pills (which was awkward) and using... spider man band aids? but most importantly, it helped me, so i was glad. 

1 hour 30 minutes later, when a cameraman managed to explain everything to me using drawings and gestures, we were above a giant flying toilet, and as 3 large cameramen were deployed, a small kamikaze toilet hit our dropship causing it to start falling. it also caused one of the 3 large cameramen to slip and fall, leading to his demise. as we were falling, so were all the cameramen in the dropship. by now, i had somehow healed, so i grabbed onto a nearby rail but then looked down and saw how high up we were and just said "screw it." and let go, allowing myself to fall all the way down, hitting the pavement with a loud crack. i was passing out, and as i was, i heard a flush, and the giant toilet falling from the sky. then, i passed out.