Chapter 2: Prologue: It hurts to fall from the sky.

Hey guys :) Thanks for continuing to this chapter. I know the beginning of White Feather is a little confusing and dull, but I promise that the climaxes will not disappoint. x 

I will be deleting White Feather if it does not work out.

So Vote, Comment, Promote and Fan if you find it decent. x 

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 2: Prologue: It hurts to fall from the sky

-Evangeline’s POV-

  “Oh my goodness, Eva,” Diana shrieked in her high-pitched, melodic voice, “How do you do that? It’s so pretty!”

  I looked up, smiling shyly at my 10 year little sister, who was giggling excitedly from where she was kneeled down beside me.

  “That’s seriously cool,” Oriel agreed, his calculating sky-blue eyes shimmering with awe.

  I chuckled softly and looked back down at what I was doing, my legs were crossed underneath the flowing white dress I had on. My hands balanced on the air, letting the clouds in which we sat on dance around gracefully.

  The thin air skidded around my fingers, like mist as they wrapped around my pale skin and clouded into another hand.

  What could I say? I was a weird angel.

  It had caught me by surprise when I found out that nobody in Heaven had the same abilities as I. Somehow, I could control the elements surrounding me. They were weak; but I definitely could summon them.

  “Can you do something more?” Oriel demanded, and I felt a little uncomfortable by the jealousy in his eyes. Oriel had always been my brother, one of my best friends in Heaven, but after our father had been promoted into one of the High Cherubs, pride had gotten into his head and he was more judgmental than brotherly.

  “Not really,” I answered him, my voice as smooth as it had always been.

  “Oh,” He shrugged; the pair of wings in his back faltered slightly.

  Yes, angels had wings, some bigger than others, depending on how much power one held.

  I smiled a fake smile at him and left down my hands, the twirling clouds faded away in the process.

  “I wish I had magic like you,” Diana giggled.

  I chuckled, but didn’t say anything. I myself didn’t even know if this was what mortals in earth would call ‘magic’. I watched as Diana shuffled her feet in a ladylike way, even for a 10 year old, while my storm gray eyes flickered to my own legs, which were crossed. I was one of those few female angels that didn’t really bother if we were acting feminine or manly. It crossed my mother, but I guess that never really irked me.

  Little did I know that that was about to change.

  “Hey, freak!”

  I turned, sighing under my breath as my eyes met a familiar pair of blue ones.

  Another weird thing: Every angel in Heaven had one thing in common, besides their elegance, grace, and liking of white and light colors.

  They had beautiful, baby-blue eyes.

  And that’s where I stood out.

  Looking at Diana, with her light blond hair, heart-shaped lips and deep blue eyes, I felt another pang of being an outsider. Even Oriel shared the same features.