Chapter 11: Tom and Jerry. Well that explains everything.

A/N at the end of every chapter. Please read. x

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 11: Tom and Jerry. Well that explains everything.

-Evangeline’s POV-

  I had never seen anybody look so mad.

  Honestly, the Alpha looked ready to kill anybody that moved an inch. Daniel, Tyson and I were frozen in place, helplessly listening to the Alpha’s uncontrollable growls.

  I decided it was stupid for us to stay like this any longer.

  It wasn’t like the Alpha would there to hurt his own mate.

  Or so I hoped.

  Realizing the reason why the Alpha was glaring at my direction in particular, I crawled away from my previous position on Tyson’s lap and onto my own 2 feet.

  “Evangeline,” The Alpha growled when I had stabled myself, “Get over here.”

  Usually, I wouldn’t tolerate being ordered around like that, but I figured it wouldn’t be too smart to peeve him off any further. Quietly, I walked behind the Alpha, letting his tall figure tower above me.

  The Alpha seemed to relax a little when I was finally close to him, for he started massaging his clenched fist. He closed his eyes, probably struggling to tame down his wolf. I felt a rush of appreciation at that.

  Finally, when he’s eyes fluttered open again, his pupils were a diluted, murky shade of grayish emerald.

  “Daniel,” He barked his 3rd in commands name. Daniel walked forward upon his Alpha’s command, “Get over here.”

  I didn’t like the way he was using his Alpha-tone on his own pack member.

  “What were my mate and Tyson doing?” He asked. Irritation and disbelief dripped from his voice. I winced at the amount of venom he used as he emphasized the point of me being his.

  “I wasn’t doing anything with Evangeline, Alpha,” Tyson spoke up quickly, “We were ju-”

    “I do not remember speaking to you, Tyson,” The Alpha interrupted coldly, “And you will call your future Luna with respect.”

  Tyson flinched, but lowered his gaze.

  “Yes, Alpha,” He said quietly before leveling his gaze to me, “I’m sorry, Luna.”

  I was starting to get angry. The Alpha had no right to treat his own pack member like that. Besides, Tyson was my friend. I gave him permission to call me by my name, not by some silly title.

  But just as I was about to jump in to defend him; Daniel spoke instead.

  “Really, Alpha Lancaster,” He spoke with respectful assurance, “Tyson and Luna Evangeline were not doing anything. They were just fighting over the TV remote.”

  I watched cautiously as the Alpha expression turned void. Meanwhile, Tyson shuffled uncomfortably.

  “Very well,” He finally spoke. My heart lifted. At least he seemed understandable, and not that angry.

  “Tyson Andrews, you are dismissed as the bodyguard of your Luna.”

  I froze at his Alpha-toned words. What?

  Daniel was staring at the Alpha in shock, whereas Tyson looked grew stiff.

  After a few seconds of tensed silence, Tyson started out the door.