Chapter 7: Down The Hill

"Are you okay MintNose? Did some thing happen? You look traumatized!" I did in hear the voice of PikeClaw say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact walk in to the den with my head low to the ground.
He did in fact have a suspicious look on his face, at that. As it was that he did in fact look at ShiloWing. As she did in fact seem to have her head held high, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact see her drop her squirrel, all at once. As she then did in fact go and speak before I had the chance to do so.
"Yes! She is fine thanks to me!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to brag and gloat about what she had done. As all of the cats walked in and looked at her confused.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear MothBall come in and speak. As it was that he did in fact go and cough as he had done as such a thing like that.
"What is going on? What happened?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact see he had his eyes wide. As he did in fact have a worried look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that kind of way. I then did in fact see his mate go and step in for him. As she did in fact have a worried look on her face as she spoke to him.
"Are you okay MothBall? MintNose... Do you have any more catmint?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact look back at me with her eyes wide as she had said that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was clear that the tom cat had still not fully healed from the white cough.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to the she cat. As it was that I did in fact also go and speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... It's right over there in the corner..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact point my head to the catmint just as it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to see her nod back to me.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to hear her go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the she cat had to say to me, as well.
"Thank you MintNose... You are the best..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her smile back at me as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact hear ShiloWing step in. As it was that she did in fact let out a loud cough her self.
Except her cough was clearly not one that meant she was sick. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her go and speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Whoah whoah whoah! She is not the hero today! I am!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she was coming to take all of the glory, at that.
Which in her case, I knew that she did in fact deserve it. As it was that it did in fact not bother me all too much. As I then did in fact go and look back at the she cat, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to hear her mate go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"What happened?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to be lost. As it was that he did in fact look at the both of us with his eyes squinted.
It was clear that he was suspicious about some thing. As it was that I did in fact know that it was nothing bad. As it was that I did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self as I thought on it for some time.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear ShiloWing speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what the she cat had to say.
"Do you want me to explain MintNose, or shall I?" She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that she did in fact have a smirk on her face just as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self.
I felt like the she cat was going to make me out to be a weak cat. As it was that I then did in fact decide to go and speak for my self. As it was that I made sure they all heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"I think I've got it I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that my eyes were wide just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I did in fact see the she cat look at me with her eyes squinted.
It didn't seem to bother me a single bit how ever, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act calm. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and hear PikeClaw go and speak, at that.
"Alright... Get on with it... I am hungry and I want to eat..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see the tom cat lick his lips just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As I then did in fact nudge the rabbit over to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. He and Steve then did in fact begin to share the small rabbit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak up for my self, at that.
"Well... Me and ShiloWing went out hunting... We caught a rabbit... And I went to a cliff to see if I could smell any more prey... And as I went there the ground collapsed..." I did in fact just seem to start to say.
As it was that I had seemed to have just about gone to keep talking. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear ShiloWing speak. As it was that she seemed to step in front of me as she had done as such a thing.
"It started collapsing! And I realized it right away... I was far from her... But I went as fast as I could to save her, and I got her in the knick of time just before she fell to her death..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that all of the cats did in fact just seem to look at her. As it was that their eyes were wide just as soon as they had heard her say that. As it was in fact clear that they were shocked by what had happened.
As it was that I had in fact realized as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to roll my eyes. As it was that I did in fact go and speak up for my self, all at once, at that.
"I wouldn't say that I would have died from the fall... I survived a fall like that a few days ago... But yes... I suppose you did save me..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I did in fact look right at the she cat. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was clear to me that she wasn't all that happy with what I had said.
I knew that the fall was over twice as big as the fall the other day. But I didn't want her ego to raise all too high. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times.
It was clear that she didn't seem to care all that much at all. As she then did in fact go and shake her head at me, none the less. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me as well.
"Well... A thank you would be nice..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to not be happy. As to the fact that it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
As it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I felt like I didn't really want to thank the she cat at all. But I did in fact also feel like I didn't really have a choice.
As it was that I saw that every one was in fact looking right at me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Of course... Thank you for it ShiloWing... I don't think it was all for nothing... I am grateful..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that she did in fact seem to feel better as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. She then did in fact just seem to smile right back at me all of the sudden. As she once again did in fact have her head held high just as she had before.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of RappidBlossom go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what the she cat felt like she had to say, at that.
"Well... Any ways... Are we going to get on the road or are we all just going to sit here and do nothing? I am ready to go..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes squinted at all of us just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to go and look at her with my eyes wide my self. As it was that I did in fact know that she had a fair point on just what she had said.
Just as it was that I did in fact seem to stand there for a bit longer. I then did in fact go and nod back to the she cat all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact begin to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You and MothBall need to fill your bellies first... ShiloWing... Can you give them the squirrel?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact seem to go and look at the she cat. She did in fact also just seem to have her eyes wide her self. As it was that I wondered if she was about to say no.
How ever, she then did in fact seem to dip her head low. As it was that she then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever she had to say, at that.
"Of course!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear to me that the she cat was in a very good mood right now. As it was that it did in fact seem to keep me calm in the mean time.
As it was that I then did in fact seem her hand the prey to the other 2 cats, at that. As it was that they then did in fact begin to go and eat. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh of relief just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to them all, all at once.
"Well... I am going to head out side and figure out where we need to go to today..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, all of the sudden, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact go on ahead and see every one look at me the same way. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self.
I kind of wished that I had not said what I had said. As I was sure that it did in fact sound like I had no idea as to where to go. But I still felt like I could not get my mind off of the thoughts of the day before.
As it was that I knew that the acorn had in fact gone down the hill. As it was that I did in fact seem to be lost as to just what it meant. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self as I did in fact leave the den.
"It had to have meant some thing... It can't just be an accident... Where was it trying to take me?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I looked back in the direction that it had in fact been going.
As it was that I seemed to go and do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact see the top of the hill above me. As it was where I had in fact fallen down at last night.
As it was that I seemed to have looked up at it, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of PikeClaw. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"What are you looking for MintNose?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a worried look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act normal as I looked back at him.
I seemed to stare at the tom cat with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact also go and nod back to him all of the sudden. Just as it was that I did in fact also go and speak back to him of course.
"The acorn... It was falling down the way some where... It was trying to tell me some thing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around. As it was that I did my best to try to see if I could find it.
I could see acorns all around me as to where we were at now. As it was that I was almost expecting to see one falling down the hill. As it was that it was in fact sadly not the case what so ever, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact hear another cat seem to go and laugh, all at once. As it was that I looked at Steve as it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him go and speak, all at once, at that.
"You're going crazy aren't you? Just say it now!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
It was clear to me that the tom cat did in fact not believe in me. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact not on my side at all. As it was that it did in fact seem to annoy me as to it being the case.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. That was when it was that I did in fact hear PikeClaw go and speak up. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what the tom cat had to say, at that.
"Give her a chance... Let her explain what she thought she saw..." He did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat, all at once. As it was clear that he was not all too happy with him for him clearly mocking me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at them both of some time. I then did in fact begin to see the tom cat go and look at me. As Steve had his eyes squinted at me just as soon as it was the case.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod to him. As it was that I did in fact hear him go and speak to me, as well.
"Well... Go ahead... I'm waiting to hear what you have to say..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I was not all too happy as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grit my teeth for some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from the tom cat.
I looked at PikeClaw in stead, as I saw he was looking at me with his eyes wide. As he was waiting for me to go and speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak back to the cats, at that.
"I believe it was Starclan trying to tell me some thing... I know that you might not believe me... But I felt like I needed to follow the acorn..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see Steve go and roll his eyes at me. As it was clear that he did in fact not believe a word that I had to say, at all.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that. As it was that I then did in fact continue to just try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and turn my head away.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear Steve go and speak to me. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... I don't believe a word you are saying... You have gone mad..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact make sense as to why he was that kind of way.
I knew that he was one of the cats that was the most out right. As to the fact that he didn't believe in Starclan. As he had not wanted to change his original name at all.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear PikeClaw speak. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at Steve just as he did as such.
"I don't under stand Steve... If you don't trust it believe in any of what she is saying to us... Than why did you come on this journey to begin with? You knew Starclan was the guide of all of this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact see Steve go up to PikeClaw. As it was that he did in fact hiss at the young tom cat, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to the tom, at that.
"I went out here because my mate wanted to go... And I love her... In fact... I was hoping that I could convince her to leave the clan and find a new home out here... The clans are too crazy for my liking..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that all of us did in fact seem to gasp, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that we were shocked by just what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw the other 3 cats leave the make shift den. As it was that they did in fact have their eyes wide as well, at that.
It was clear that they had heard as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact hear MothBall go and speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"You don't mean that, surely Steve! The clan cares about you and loves you!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be hurt just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact see a blank look on the face of the tom cat. As he did in fact not seem to really care as to just what MothBall had said.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to MothBall. As it was that we all did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"I have friends in the clan yes... But you believe in a Starclan... You have codes and are far too strict for my liking... I want to go and explore not be stuck behind a border..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see ShiloWing go and step in. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that she was upset as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. He then did in fact look at his mate with his eyes wide. As it was that he then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"What are you talking about? You think I would just run away with you? We have kits back home! I love the clans! I don't want to leave!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that she was on our side as it was the case. As it was that the tom cat did in fact seem to be a bit surprised as it was the case. As he did in fact seem to look back at her as his eyes were wide, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that he did in fact go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I... I thought... I'm... I'm sorry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was quite a bit hurt by what his mate had said. As it was that all of us did in fact seem to be hurt by what he had said our selves.
As it was that we all did in fact stay silent for quite some time. As it was that no one seemed to have a word to say to one another. I then did in fact begin to let out a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to go and start to speak up, at that. As it was that I made sure that they all could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Well... Let's not worry about any of that right now... We need to be on the move... I think we should go down the hill..."