Chapter 17: My Word

My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that the tom cat had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I felt like it was a bit hard for me to not be worried right now.
I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and stop. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak my self, at that.
"Maybe RobinMist was right then... Maybe we did need to be worried... What are they doing out here?" I did in fact just seem to say out loud, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her speak. As it was that she did in fact seem to have her eyes on me just as it was the case.
"No time to talk... Get down!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that her eyes were wide just as soon as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact seem to see her clan mates drop their heads. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what I should do my self, all at once.
But in the end, I then did in fact do the same as they did. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to continue to be wide. Just as soon as I then did in fact seem to speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"What's going on?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at the clan mates. As it was that they seemed to fit in well with the ground.
I was not sure about my self at the time being how ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I did in fact hear the paw steps of some other cats, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact also hear the voice of a tom cat go and speak, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"This place reeks of Frostclan... Why are we doing this again?" I did in fact just seem to hear a young tom seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply look at a large tom cat, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact see 3 other cats join him. As they were in fact seeming to be well fed cats as far as I could tell, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear another tom cat speak. As he did in fact seem to speak as if it was that he was the leader.
"Because SnakeStar told us to do it... So we will do it... Soon we will have all of the land and FrostClan will bow to us..." I did in fact just seem to hear the tom cat say, all at once.
He did in fact just seem to lift his head up high, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that my eyes did in fact also just seem to grow wide as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to hear RobinMist speak by my side. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"We will never bow to you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As she did in fact let out a bit of a soft hiss just as she had said that too.
I was a bit worried that the other cats might have heard her. But it did in fact seem like they had their focus on some thing else. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As I then did in fact begin to go and hear a she cat seem to go and speak, at that.
"Do not doubt WhisperThroat... He knows what he is doing... This is going to work for us..." I did in fact just seem to hear the she cat say. As it was that she also did in fact have her head held high in pride.
I was not at all too sure as to just what these cats were planning. But I did in fact just seem to feel like it was not any thing good. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of it, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the last she cat speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Yes... Listen to LeapordTail and WhisperThroat FlameLeaf... This is all going to work according to plan..." I did in fact just seem to hear the she cat say, all at once.
As just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. She then did in fact just seem to walk right past me. As it was that it was almost as if I had felt her fur as she passed by.
I did in fact once again shiver just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear the first tom cat speak.
"I hope so SpiderWeb... I am not sure about this... This doesn't seem right..." He did in fact just seem to say to the she cat more quiet. As he made sure that the other 2 had not heard as to just what he had said.
Just as it was that he had let them go a bit ahead of us. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the she cat say one last thing. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she said as they then left off.
"It will all work out... Don't worry about it FlameLeaf... Hopefully this ends soon and we can leave it behind..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact let out a rough sigh just as she had said that.
I did in fact see the she cat go and wave her tail, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact begin to head past the trees. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. It then did in fact seem to all of the sudden be dead silence, all at once. Until it was that I just then did in fact hear the voice of OnyxFrost go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Well... That was way too close for comfort... We should probably head back to camp at tell ColdFeet..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that his eyes were wide just as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact seem to have quite a serous look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact hear RobinMist go and mutter to her self. As it was that I was just barely able to catch what she had to say.
"Like we can do any thing about it... He won't even try..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she was quite a bit upset and frustrated, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide for some time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. And I had in fact noticed as to just how skinny her build was. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up my self.
"Are we sure that is the best idea? How about to hunt for some prey for the clan first? Clearly you cats need it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact nod my head just as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact point out the fact that they were so skinny. As it was that it was clear that they were not all too happy with me doing so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact see WildPebble shake her head at me. As it was that I then did in fact also hear her speak back to me as well.
"No... We can't risk hunting right now with those cats out... We need to get back to camp and tell ColdFeet..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her surprised. As I knew that I was very hungry, as I had to assume they were as well.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. I then did in fact begin to start to go and look right on over to RobinFrost. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to her as well.
"What about you RobinFrost? Do you think we should do this? I think we need to hunt..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to care for her clan mates greatly, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that the she cat did in fact just seem to have her eyes grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see her shake her head at me.
I was a bit lost and confused as to just what she had meant at first. As it was that in the end, she then did in fact begin to start to go and speak right back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say.
"No... I am sorry... But they are right... We need to get back to camp and warn the others... We don't know what they might be planning..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact in the end let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to her too.
"Alright... Fine... Let's head back to the camp then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too happy with the choice that we were making.
But I felt like it was not my choice to make the decision here. As I knew that I was a visitor to these cats still. As it was that I then did in fact begin to nod my head back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And just as it was that we were about ready to get back on the move. I then did in fact hear the voice of a familiar tom cat go and speak, at that.
"Oh no... I don't think that you will be going back to camp now..." I did in fact hear the tom cat say. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact WhisperThroat, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I had in fact just gone to look back at the tom cat. As it was that I did in fact see as to just how much bigger he was compared to me, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to go and shiver, all at once. As it was that I felt like I shouldn't be scared of him, all at once. But it was clear that the other cats were, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear OnyxFrost speak. As it was that he did in fact seem to be quite a bit scared and afraid, at that.
"Please leave us be WhisperThroat... We don't care if you are in our land... Just leave us alone... Let us go on our way... We don't want any trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say to the tom cat, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the big tom cat did in fact look at OnyxFrost. As it was that he then did in fact let out a very angry hiss at him as well.
I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I just then did in fact also begin to start to hear him speak back to OnyxFrost. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"This isn't your land any more... This is our land... All of this land is ours... You are lucky we let you step foot in it tom cat... Watch your tongue around me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see the tom cat lower his head. As it was clear that OnyxFrost was scared of him, at that.
I couldn't blame him for that being the case what so ever. As it looked as if he was almost twice his size. As it was that I then did in fact hear OnyxFrost speak back to him, at that.
"Yes... I am sorry for that WhisperThroat... Please just leave us be... We don't want a battle..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said, all at once. The big tom cat did in fact seem to be quite a bit pleased by what he had said. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to lick his chops.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to start to turn his head away. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back one last time, at that.
"Good cat... Now run back home to your leader... And let it be..." He did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a smirk on his face as he had said that.
It was clear to me that he was in fact bullying the tom cat. As it was that I was not at all a fan of that what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to simply go and start to speak up just before he walked away.
It might be stupid for me to do as such a thing like that. But I did in fact begin to start to do it any ways. As it was that I then did in fact begin to make him turn his head around at me.
"I don't think that you should be treating fellow clan cats like that... Karma will come around to bite you some day..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact feel like it was hard to hold my self in. As it was that I did in fact not like how he was treating the FrostClan cats. As it was that I did in fact just seem to state at him with my eyes squinted.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. The tom cat did in fact just seem to start to come up close to me, at that. As it was that he did in fact do his best to try to scare me, all at once.
I saw the other cats did in fact just seem to back up, all at once. But I just seemed to stay still and strong, at that. As it was clear that it surprised the tom cat just as he spoke back to me.
"Normally I would kill you for you saying a thing like that to me... But I will let it pass... You don't seem to be a cat from FrostClan... No... You are nice and plump... Who are you?" He did in fact just seem to say.
He did in fact seem to be quite a bit intrigued as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact feel like I had nothing to say back to him. As it was that I did in fact continue to simply just squint my eyes back at him.
I was not at all afraid, as it was that I did in fact not back down. As it was that in the end, I eventually began to speak back to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to him, all at once.
"I am the cat that is going to put at end to all of this mayhem you are causing... You can't just go around treating other cats like the way that you are..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the tom cat did in fact once again get upset. As it was that I then did in fact hear him hiss at me just as soon as it was the case.
I once again did in fact just seem to hold my self strong. As it was that I did in fact see his clan mates catch up to him, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak back to me as well.
"We can treat them how ever we want... Because we own them... We own this forest... Who are you to make the rules? You rogue?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to take a paw steps forward on him. As it was that his clan mates did in fact seem to be shocked as to just what I had done.
I did in fact not back down on just what I was doing, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
"I don't make the rules nor do you... Starclan does... And Starclan sent me here for you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to see the tom cats eyes grow wide. As it was clear to me that he was quite a bit shocked by just what it was that I had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare for a few moments, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of a she cat. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Come on WhisperThroat... We don't have time for this... Don't let her get in your head... We've got other things we have to do..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was of course LeopardTail who had just spoken.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then saw the tom cat look back at her. As it was that he did in fact shake his head as he also did in fact speak back to her.
"No... I need to figure out who this she cat is... And how she knows who Starclan is... She clearly is not from around here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he once again did in fact look right back at me.
Just as soon as it was that he did in fact do as such a thing like that. He then did in fact begin to start to go and squint his eyes at me. As it was that he was in fact suspicious of me, all at the exact same time as well.
It was quite clear to me that I did in fact have the upper hand. As it was that I just then did in fact go and speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
"Well... You will find out who I am soon enough..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like it was all that I did in fact need to say to him.
The tom cat didn't seem like he was done there how ever. As it was that he did in fact tilt his head right back on over to me. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"No... I won't to find out who you are right now... Why don't you come back to my clan with me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact have a smirk just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear to me that it was in fact a bit of a threat, all at once. But I did in fact still not seem to be afraid of the tom what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand my ground, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to think of an idea. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak back to him, at that.
"Well... Perhaps I can... If I can have your word that you let these cats go in peace, and you let their clan hunt for prey in peace..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that it was risky for me to say that. But I did in fact feel like I needed to help FrostClan. As it was that I did in fact hear a gasp from them, all at once.
That didn't seem to help at all, just as it was that it had in fact been the case. As it was that I did in fact get my focus off of that how ever. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear WhisperThroat speak to me like before.
"Fine... As long as you come back to FireClan... You have my word..."