Chapter 15: Nest

I looked all around the camp for just a little bit of time. As it was in fact quite a bit empty as it was the case. As I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it seemed to be the case for me all at once. I just then did in fact go and let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact also go and speak to my self too.
"This is going to be hard... I don't know if ColdFeet wants to work with me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact shake my head just as I had said that.
I knew that what I was trying to do was going to be impossible. Especially when it was that the clan did in fact not have their leader. And they did in fact not really view ColdFeet as their leader from what I could tell.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of a tom cat from behind me. As I turned my head around to see that it was SnowTail who was speaking to me.
"Work with you on what? It's hard to get ColdFeet to do any thing now a days... He is so scared and afraid..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide on what he had said. As it was clear that he was being serious with what he had said. As it was that it didn't seem like he had much respect for the deputy.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and blink my eyes. And also speak back to the tom cat as well, all at once.
"We need to do some thing... I want to talk to FireClan... But he won't even go to the gathering with me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that he then did in fact also do the same thing that I had just done.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then did in fact go and let out a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact also begin to start to hear him go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Well... The last gathering we went to did not end very well... We lost quite a few innocent cats... I don't blame him for that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to see him turn his head away. As it was that he then did in fact begin to sort through his herbs.
It did in fact remind me of LimpFoot seeing him do so. As I knew that it did in fact make sense to me. But I also knew that they were both medicine cats, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to speak back to the tom cat. As it was that I made sure that he heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Well... I need to figure out some thing to help your clan... That is why Starclan sent me here after all... Right? Do you guys believe in Starclan?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that the tom cat seemed to stop. As it was that he once again looked at me with his eyes wide.
He seemed to be a bit surprised by what I had said. As it was that he just then did in fact go and start to speak back to me. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, never the less, at that.
"Yes... All of us believe in Starclan... Even the cats in FireClan... Why? Do you have doubts about them?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As he tilted his head back at me just as he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact a bit interested in it, all at once. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as soon as it was in fact the case.
I felt like some times it was all just a dream to me. But I knew for a fact that I did in fact believe in them. As it was that I just then nodded back to him, as I also then began to speak back to him as well.
"Of course... It's hard at times... A lot of cats here don't believe in them... But we just... Well we just brought the clans back to the lake so it makes sense..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. My eyes did in fact just seem to grow very wide. As I did in fact fear that I might have said too much, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way all of the sudden. That was when it was that I heard the tom cat once again speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, as well.
"Oh... That is interesting... I don't know what you mean? Brought them back? Had they gone missing?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact more interested on the clans than the lake.
I felt a bit better just as soon as it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and nod back to him. As it was kind of true as to just what it was that he had in fact said.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I spoke back to him. Just as it was that I had in fact done just a few moments ago.
"Yes... They had... There was only one cat left from the original clans when we got there... None of the cats here are pure blooding warriors..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was my self included on what I had said. As I knew that I had in fact been a kitty pet my self. The day that MoonStar had come to my place with my friend.
I had fallen in love at first sight, as I had not expected it to lead me to here. As it was nothing to complain about what so ever. As I just then did in fact go and shake my head a little bit to my self just as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to my self, at that.
"And YoungTail... And every thing else that came from there..." I did in fact just seem to mumble, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like it was far too much for me to explain right at this very moment.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on all of that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact shake my head to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to start to hear him speak back to me.
"Well... It makes sense that no one believes in Starclan... If none of the cats are pure blooded warriors... Maybe they will some day... They will all see at some point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact get back to sorting his herbs. As it was that I kind of did in fact turn my head away from him in the mean time.
As it was that I once again did in fact seem to look back in to the camp. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of RappidBlossom speak. As I had forgot that she was even in the den with us to begin with.
"I believe in Starclan now... I have seen a lot from them... I don't think this is a coincidence that we found you... There has to be a reason..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact look back at her. As my eyes were quite a bit wide, as I was surprised by what she had just said.
I knew she was one of the main cats who didn't believe in Starclan. As it was that it now seemed like she had a change of heart. Just as it was that SnowTail had said would in fact happen, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to smile back at her. As it was that I then did in fact speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm glad that I'm not alone then..." I did in fact just seem to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to smile back at me, just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact begin to start to go and look back at her mate. Who was in fact clearly asleep, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear SnowTail go and speak. As it was that I then listened as to what the tom cat had to say, at that.
"Alright RappidBlossom... I've got some pain relief herbs that will help with the soreness... Looks like you sprained your paw like MintNose said... It will take a bit of some time to heal... Best to let it rest..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that it did in fact remind me as to the fact that it was. That we had in fact had to carry her in to camp, none the less. As it was that she had in fact got hurt when they were falling down the hill.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and look back at her my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak back to her at that.
"You doing well speaking of that? And MothBall too?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to be worried for them both just as it was the case.
It felt like it was only my job to feel that kind of way, all at once. As I did in fact know that these cats were in fact my clan mates. As it was that I just then did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that she then once again looked back at her mate. As she let out a bit of a rough sigh before she then did in fact speak back to me.
"I think he is fine... Seems like his fever has finally stopped which is good... I will be okay... I am worried about MothBall more than me... I will heal fine..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact also go and simply speak back to her.
"That is good to hear then... Just let SnowTail know if any thing comes up... He knows what he is doing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from her, all at once. As she said one last thing before it was the case.
"Thank you MintNose... I truly am thankful for you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it did in fact just seem to warm my heart just as soon as she had said that.
It did in fact feel nice to be appreciated, it I wasn't going to lie. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that other stuff.
I then did in fact begin to start to exit out of the den, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact say one last thing out loud. Just as soon as it was that I was about to leave.
"No problem RappidBlossom... I am sure that MothBall will be fine now... He is in good paws..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I had said that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact seem to leave the den, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got out of the den. I heard the voice of SnowTail speak up to me. As it was that he was still in side the den just as soon as it was the case.
"You good MintNose? Where are you headed off to? It's a bit late..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be lost as to just what it was that I was doing.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and look back at the tom. As my eyes were wide, just as it was that I did in fact seem to look in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too.
"I am just going to go and hunt maybe..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that the tom cat seemed to have his eyes wide him self just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear him speak back to me. As I once again listened as to just what he had to say.
"That's not a good idea... I think you should go out with a patrol in the morning... Fireclan cats could be around during the night... Plus you look exhausted..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. He then did in fact go and squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time as well. As he did in fact seem to be serious with me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact brought up the clan. I then did in fact just seem to shiver, at that. As it was that I remembered what ColdFeet had said that they had in fact done at the gathering.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I had in fact realized that what he had said at the end was in fact true. That was when it was that I then did in fact let out a soft sigh as I then did in fact go and speak back to him.
"Fine... I will wait for the morning I suppose then... Thank you for looking out for me SnowTail..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. The medicine cat then did in fact blink his eyes a few times. As he then did in fact also begin to nod his head and speak back to me as well.
"Of course... Take care too MintNose... See you in the morning..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as he had said as to just what he had said.
He once again did in fact seem to sift through his herbs. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him for real this time. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to look around the empty camp.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I felt tempted to go on a hunting patrol by my self. As I felt a bit rebellious for what ever reason.
How ever, I knew that it was in fact a terrible idea, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact also speak to my self as well.
"Yeah... No... Just figure out where the warrior den is and then go to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stay calm just as I had said that.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact come to the realization. That I did in fact not have a single clue where any thing was in the camp.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to a tom cat that was alone in a corner.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to go and head over to the tom cat. As it was that I spoke to him just as soon as I had got close to him.
"Hey... WhiteWhiskers... You want to show me around the camp now?" I did in fact just seem to say to the young cat, all at once. As I did in fact have a grin on my face just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. The tom cat did in fact just seem to jump up in some surprise. As it seemed like he had been lost in a deep train of thought before all of that.
Just as soon as he had turned his head on over to me how ever. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and smile back at me. As it was that he did in fact speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! Hey MintNose! Sure! I would love to do that!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, never the less. As he did in fact continue to smile just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. He then did in fact begin to start to head on over to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as he had got close to me.
He then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he wasn't used to being close to she cats. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to stay calm my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and speak to him. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he heard as to what I had to say.
"Well... What are we waiting for?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide my self, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to the tom cat.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then did in fact go and blink his eyes just a few times at first. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and move on ahead, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then did in fact begin to go and nod back to me. As it was that he then also did in fact speak to me as well.
"Well... That is the medicine den right there... Which you were just in... And the leaders den over there which you were in as well... Now I will take you to the elders den before the cats in there fall asleep..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to go and walk over to where he had nodded his head. As it was that I then did in fact seem to follow him over there, at that.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact gotten close to it. That was when it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to the tom cat, just as we had got in side.
"This place is a lot nicer than the dens we have back at our home... That is for sure..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see him look back at me. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, never the less.
"Yeah... Nicer than the FireClan dens as well, as I have heard..." He did in fact just seem to say out loud, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact just seem to shiver as soon as it was that he had said that to me.
It was clear to me that the tom cat was scared of that clan. As it was that I could not blame him for that being the case at all. As it was that it did in fact seem like he was traumatized by them, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of an older she cat. As it was that I just then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"What are you doing in here WhiteWhiskers? Can't you let us sleep in peace?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact not seem to be at all happy that he was in here, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. WhiteWhiskers then did in fact turn his head back on over to the old she cat. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to the she cat. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... Sorry... Just showing the new cats around..." He did in fact just seem to say back to her, all at once. As it was clear that he did in fact respect his elders, at that. Much unlike some of the cats in our own clan, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact get my mind off of all of those thoughts. As it was that I did in fact begin to whisper back to the tom cat, as well.
"Alright... Show me where to next..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to head out of the den with him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact see him go and nod back to me. As it was that the both of us did in fact go and leave the den, all at once.
Once it was that the both of us were in fact out of there. That was when it was that I then did in fact just begin to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to me.
"Alright... Next is the queens den... We don't have any queens right now... So that is fine for us to go in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head in side with him. As it was that it did in fact seem to be a bit small, but it was in the middle of the camp and safe, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact go and nod my self. As it was that I did in fact speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"This is a great place to put a den at..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be perfect, all at the exact same time too.
I hoped that when ever it was that I had kits, at that. That our den would be as safe as this one. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile just as soon as I thought back on MoonStar.
A few tears did in fact just seem to fall from my eyes as I did in fact seem to think on him. As I knew that he was so far away from me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to just try to keep my self calm, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of the tom cat. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... Now there is one last den that I can take you too... Which is the warriors den of course..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him blink his eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do the same thing as he had done.
As it was that we both just seemed to stare in to each other's eyes. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him. As it was that I then did in fact speak back to him, all at once.
"I assume that is the big den over there then?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact look right at the place that he was looking at.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that he did in fact go and nod his head too. As it was that he did in fact also go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Yep... It's pretty nice as well... Let's head in side... Not sure if any one is back yet..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to go and move. As it was that we both then did in fact head that way, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to head in side the large den with him. As it was in fact nice and spacious, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel how nice and dark it was in the back. That was when it was that I just then began to speak. Just as it was that I had done before, at that.
"Wow... This is great..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I looked back at the tom cat, all at once. As his eyes did in fact seem to be in another world.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with him. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak. As I just then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... I guess that's that... Looks like your friends are back... So I will see you later I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be disappointed as I saw a group of cats seem to go in to the camp, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact shake my head, all at once. As it was that I did in fact speak to him as he seemed to be lost as to just what I was getting at.
"No... I am not going to meet with them... I am tired... I think that I am going to sleep... If you can make me a nest..."