Chapter 4

Y/n woke up a few minutes ago feeling a bit drowsy, however when she fully came to and saw she was tied to a chair and a handsome young man sat in front of her playing with her knife, her instincts kicked in.. Sunoo couldn't hide his giggles as he watches her wriggle around in the rope.

''Its not going to work, sweetie.'' He tells her, sass clear in his voice. Y/n stops moving, feeling the pain of the rope burns. Looking at Sunoo, Y/n notices the tattoos up his neck, on his fingers and exposed arms. She remembers seeing familiar ones on Jay earlier.

''My boss is now coming down to talk to you. I suggest you sweet talk or a bullet will be in your brain.'' Y/n looks at Sunoo with fear. She doesn't respond as the door opens. She looks to see a tall male, dark hair, a blank expression on his face, and once again, more tattoos.

''Kang Y/n, glad to see you awake. Sunoo, mind giving us some space.'' He calls, Sunoo just nods knowing it wasn't a question but an order. The door closes leaving Y/n with the cute, but angry, looking male. He pulls up a chair in front of Y/n.

''H-How do you know my n-name?'' Y/n stutters as fear rakes her body.

''I have my ways.'' Heeseung responds with a smirk. He does love messing with his victims.

''L-Let me go.'' She responds. Heeseung just laughs.

''Why was you watching Jay?'' He asks, getting to the point. Y/n gives him a confused and scared look.

''Jay? I-If that was the guy from earlier t-then I don't know him. I heard someone struggling. I-I saw him kill the other person yes, but I don't know who he or any of you actually are. I ran because I was scared!'' She exclaims.

''You witnessed a murder essentially. Was you going to call the police?'' Y/n shakes her head.

''I don't know! I was running home because I was scared okay! Please I mean it, I'm not a threat please don't kill me!'' She begs, fear on full display, tears running down her soft cheek. Heeseung looks at the female and knows she's not lying.

''Calm down okay.'' He said blankly. Y/n takes a few minutes to calm before looking at Heeseung.

''I won't kill you.'' He tells her. Her eyes widen, a bit of hope filling her up.

''But you can't leave.'' He continues, making that hope inside her fade.

''W-What?'' She calls.

''I can't let you leave. I can't trust you, you could leave and call the police. Nobody ever gets away from us without paying. Usually they all end up dead, I'll give you a chance though, Kang Y/n. Join my group, Enhypen. Not that you have a choice.'' Heeseung tells the scared female.

''I-I don't have a choice...'' She states.

''Nope. You'll train along side my members and I'll see which area your best suited. You try to escape, you'll be killed, simple right.'' He responds, smirking at her. He knows he sends fear right through a person with that smirk.

''Not like I have a choice.'' Y/n responds once again.

''Excellent. Now let get you introduced to the others.'' He tells her as he begins to untie her from the chair. Y/n knows its not the right time to try and run, but she begins thinking if there is a way out.