Chapter 16

Y/n POV

Its early the next morning, around six am. I couldn't sleep so I woke up, making myself a coffee and went to sit out on the back porch. I've been sitting here for about half an hour thinking about what happened at the party, when the door opens making me look up. I see its Thea, who's wearing a large sweatshirt, clearly belonging to one of the guys. She smiles and sits next to me.

''Morning, you free for a moment?'' I ask, not seeing one of the guys with her. She giggles.

''Yeah, Jake's sleeping still, but I've got about five minutes before he wakes up.'' She answers.

''Alright, isn't the morning air relaxing.'' I said, she nods and pulls out a cigarette box and lighter. I gasp and take them from her.

''Heyyyy.'' She whines.

''Jake said you wasn't allowed to smoke!'' I exclaim.

''Shh! Your going to wake them! Give it back!'' She exclaims in a whisper.

''This isn't doing you any good.'' I said, she just shrugs and takes them from me. She pulls one out, lighting it quickly.

''Why?'' I ask.

''Why what?'' She responds.

''Why are you doing this? Smoking?'' I ask.

''I don't do it often, only when I need to think.'' She answers.

''Do what Niki does, have a lollipop.'' I reply, she laughs and quickly finishes the cigarette.

''I try Unnie, well I better go before Jake has a heart attack.'' She said as she stands up. I just nod as she heads back inside. I am soon in silence once again, finishing my coffee.

Once I'm done, I get up heading inside to the kitchen. As I wash my mug up, I am greeted with Heeseung coming in wearing just a pair black sweatpants. I see his toned chest, tattoos all over his body. I bite my lip as he looks over. He gives me a smile, not a smirk, a real smile.

''Morning beautiful.'' He calls casually. I feel my cheeks heating up at the nickname.

''I.. morning.'' I respond. Heeseung chuckles and walks over to me. He stands tall in front of me, my eyes focused on his shoulders.

''I'm sorry for how I've been treating you. I have been acting cold because of my past relationship. I understand if you don't believe me or want to be around me.'' He tells me, lifting my face to look him in the eyes.

''W-Why me?'' I manage to ask.

''Your breath taking. Your smart. Your funny.'' He answers, looking into my eyes.

I take a deep breath and lean in, kissing his lips softly. I close my eyes feeling his hands on my waist. When we pull away for air, I look up at him, seeing him smiling.

''I understand why you've been cold. But if your thinking of playing with me, things will not end well for you.'' I tell him.

''I want you. Give me a chance to prove it to you.'' He tells me. I nod, giving him a small smile. He leans in to kiss me again and when he pulls away, he gives me an odd look.

''Have you been smoking?'' He asks.

''Not me.'' I answer. He looks at me.

''Who? It couldn't have been one of the guys...'' He replies.

''I-It wasn't.'' I stutter.

''Who... don't tell me... Thea?'' I look down and nod.

''I tried stopping her, telling her she shouldn't.'' I tell him.

''LEE THEA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!'' Heeseung exclaims as he walks out the kitchen. I stand and worry that I've got my new boyfriend's sister in trouble.