Chapter 12

Y/n POV

Its ten am the next morning and I'm about to train with Niki. He told me at breakfast to be ready by ten and bang on the hour, I walk into the training room where Niki is sat. He smirks as his eyes don't leave his phone.

''Right on time.'' He said. He puts his phone down and stands up looking at me. Niki might be thin but I know he's strong and fast.

''Sunghoon told me about what happened yesterday. So you ready?'' He asks, stepping forward.

''Give it to me.'' I answer. He smirks and chuckles.

Niki suddenly runs at me but I think fast, dodging him quickly. I smile to myself as I hear his footsteps behind me. I take a deep breath and remember what I practised with Thea yesterday. I see I'm close to the wall and run, kicking my feet up and flipping over the top of Niki so I'm behind him. He grounds to a halt and turns to me, a impressed smirk on his face.

''Fuck that was good. Hyung said you wasn't that quick.'' He said. I laugh.

''Maybe had a bit more practise.'' I reply. He laughs and nods.

We train for another hour. We practise an escape plan, a bit of hand to hand combat and some self defence. After the hour, we both sit down breathing heavily. I take a few big sips of my water, glancing at Niki as he does the same. I take in his appearance, noticing he's got a few tattoos but not as many as the others.

''Your staring.'' Niki said, turning to me.

''Sorry. Can I ask how old you are? Nobodies mentioned ages since I arrived.'' I ask.

''Your twenty-one right?'' He calls. I nod.

''Yeah, am I older than you?'' I ask.

''Your older than all of us except Heeseung Hyung.'' He answers.

''How old are the rest of you?'' I ask.

''Jay, Jake and Sunghoon were born 02. Sunoo 03. Jungwon 04, then Thea and I 05.'' He replies.

''Can I ask... why are you all so protective over Thea? You all watch her and she never leaves the house.'' I question. Niki takes another sip of his water.

''So you've talked to Thea. Well its Heeseung's call since he's her older brother and legal guardian. It keeps her safe, the last thing we all want is Thea hurt.'' He answers. I nod, sensing its a touchy subject.

''Should we carry on?'' I ask. He nods and we spend the rest of the day training, but I feel I'm getting a bit closer with some of the guys.