Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

Its been a couple days since everything. My injuries have faded a little along with Thea's. The guys have all upped their security and started having shifts to stay up at night. But right now, I'm sitting in the living room with Thea's as we watch some tv. I can hear Jake and Jay cooking in the kitchen, laughing and chatting in English.

''Tea.'' I call.

''Yeah?'' She replies.

''Have you seen Heeseung today?'' I ask.

''I think he's been in his office, why?'' She responds.

''Just haven't seen him since I woke up.'' I answer. She nod as Jay calls dinner.

We slowly get up and head to the kitchen where lots of food is placed on the table. Jake and Jay smile at us as we sit down, soon joined by the others. Even Heeseung. He kisses Thea's head and then my cheek as he sit down.

''Can I have everyone's attention before we eat.'' Heeseung calls as he stands from his seat.

''I just want to say how proud I am of you boys for helping with Thea's rescue and making sure she and Y/n are both safe.'' He begins with a smile, the other males around the table nod.

''They're family Hyung.'' Niki said. Heeseung smiles and nods.

''That they are. I now have a very important question for you, babe.'' He said, looking at me.

''What is it?'' I ask. He comes over and gets down in front of me on one knee, pulling out a ring box. I gasp covering my mouth.

''Will you, Kang Y/n, marry me?''

''Fuck yes! Yes yes yes!'' I shout, he laugh as pulls me in for a kiss as he slips the ring on my finger. The guys and Thea cheer for us as we pull away.

Heeseung sit down in his seat, his hand in mine as we eat. I smile wide, looking around the table. Even with all the shit that's happened, the petty arguments and hate to love, I know I wouldn't changed what happened ever. Even if I was kidnapped for seeing Jay kill someone and now I'm going to marry the mafia boss I hated to start with. Who knew this would happen but all I can say is, I'm happy with my soon to be husband, sister and brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the end of Taken. I hope you enjoyed reading and remembered to vote! Happy reading~