Chapter 18

Y/n POV

A few weeks have passed since Heeseung's asked me to be his girlfriend. Things have been working out and he and the others have opened up to me a bit more. Heeseung's been very caring and making sure I'm okay at all times of the day. We now share his bedroom, my previous one becoming a spare now.

But as of right now, I'm sitting in the living room watching tv when the front door bursts open. I hear coughing and the door slam. I jump up and gasp when I see Niki come stumbling in, a bullet wound in his right leg.

''Shit, Niki! What happened?!'' I exclaim, quickly supporting him and taking him to the medical room.

''A-Ambush..'' He mumbles. I quickly get him to lay down and see a stab wound in his chest.

''Fuck okay... HEESEUNG!'' I shout as I start getting everything. I hear heavy footsteps and see Heeseung rush in. His eyes widen when he sees Niki.

''He got ambushed. Wrap this around his chest wound.'' I tell him, throwing some wrapping at him. He nods following my instructions. I cut Niki's jeans apart where the bullet wound is.

''This is going to hurt I'm sorry.'' I tell him as I push a pair of tweezers in. He screams in pain as I dig in to get the rest of the bullet out his leg.

''What's going on?!'' Jungwon calls as he and the others ran in. They see Niki and gasp.

''Bullet wound in his leg and stab wound in his chest. I just got the rest of the bullet out.'' I answer as I start wrapping his leg up.

Once Niki's all wrapped up and given some pain medication, I tell him to rest. I push all the guys out the room so he can in peace.

''Who thinks they can mess with Niki?!'' Jay exclaims.

''Enemies. Look I know seeing one of your own hurt isn't good, but your in this business and know the risks. As Niki said, he was ambushed, meaning he didn't expect it. So I understand your angry, but without knowing who did it or why it happened, your not going out, beating random people up.'' I respond, calming him down a bit. He sighs and sits down.

''Your right.'' Jake mentions, joining Jay on the couch.

''Let Niki have a bit of rest and then we can talk to him.'' I tell them, making them all nod. Heeseung wraps an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek as we sit down, letting Niki have some much needed rest.