born in greed, rasied in hate

The puppet layed there on the stone cold floor. He looked up at the robot he once was the pilot of. How did this happen again? He thought to himself. The puppet hasn't even fully processed what even happened a few minutes ago.

One moment he was on top of the world! He had became a god, he became what he was created to do. He had finaly reached his goal and had all the power he could wish for. But of course fate wouldn't let him have one thing in life. Oh how he loaved it.

Made to hold god like powers, was discarded for being week.

Made a freind and had a new start in life, that freind was killed.

Met a young boy who was almost like him, had died due to sickness.

And now the one thing he worked hard for. The pain he went though, the terror he created, was all for nothing. Perhaps this is his life now... reduced to nothing, not even worthy of being alive anymore.

The raven haired puppet couldn't move even if he wanted to. He didn't have the strength nor motivation to get up and run. What was the point... he's nothing now but a discarded puppet.

After a while he saw a faint green glow hover over him. The small snow haired god hovered over him "balladeer... you dont need to give up. You can start all over again! Turn over a new leaf"

Ballerdeer felt himself laugh at this petite god "what makes you think.... i want to be good? Do you not remember what just happened?" He looked away from the god refusing too look at her dead in the eye. He couldn't believe the audasity she had to even look at him. "You do know i tried to kill you... you stupid god"

"Yes i know... however i know the pain you went through and no one should ever go through that. So come on you can start allover again!" Nahida kneeled down right next to the puppet. She then placed her hand over his head "rest now... you need it"

The puppet then felt a warm fealing coat over his body, like a mother holding her child... for the first in his life, he felt safe...

"Your an idiot buer.... your gonna regret sparing an enemy" he then closed his eyes as he felt himself drift into a deep slumber.

Finally.... peace... after so long living through hatred for the mortals and gods, greed for power that grew in him, finally was gone from his mind and body.

Is this what the humans call hope? He may never know... afterall hes a puppet, he's never going to feel any emotions..... right?

After a few weaks he woke up again. He had to travel to the huge white tree called lirminsul with the blond traveler and their companion paimon. After they travelled around finding any information on the travlers sibling.... the puppet ,Ballerdeer, then suddenly erased himself from the world.

Or atleast thats what he wanted to happen... but the god of wisdom knew this would happen so she stopped him at the last second "you must atone for your sins! I can not allow you to delete your exsistence using irminsul"

The puppet was obviously not happy about this but the god was right.... if he actually wants to try a new life he must learn from his mistakes even if he hates it.

A/N hi sorry if theres any spelling errors just ignore them please thanks ^^

Man its been such a long time since i written a fanfic ^^

As you can probably tell this is an au where scaramouche did not delete himself and err yeah

625 words