one of us

I knowtist that nahida had been making a list of many things and was keeping them secret. No matter how hard i try and get my hand on that list she is allways one step ahead of me and finds away to get it away from me again.

Over time i just gave up, no point in trying anyways she pretty much garding it with her life. But adventualy i forgotten about it over a period of time. However teyvat has a thing for making life go in a full circle.

"You want me to what?!"

"Talk to these people!  I have allready talk to them and they are happy to help you" nahida passed the list i had been after all this time was finally in my hands butow i do not want this at all, haha oh how much life hates me.

But this is a god punishment... whats said must be done.

---------------------

First one on the list tignari and cyno. According to Nahida these two are going to help navigate these forest. Why was she bothered anyways? I allways go into the forest when i have the time, then again there are some areas i haven't been yet so this could be usefull to find a new spot to relax.

"Oh theres wandere " that fox man spotted be from afar and waved at me. Oh i remember him now he is that fox i saw with the traveler and paimon and shook hands with. He dosnt seam like the anoying type so i guess hes fine.

The white hair man however keeps giving me the death stare "so wandere are you ready?" The man tried to present himself as intimidating and crossed his arms and stood up straight. "I guess so.... so where we going?" I asked them.

Tighnari first showed us around the forest rangers huts be for actually heading off. Inparantly not many people here know what happned the the akademiya so this seems to be a good place to start learning how to handle people.

Its not that i cant handle people, its the people who wont leave me alone! Jeeze how many times do i have to tell the god that. "Oh wandere i have a freind i would like you to meet" tighnari said has he opened the door.

"Coming!" A female voice came from behind the door and was running to the door. A girl with green hair and purple eyes greeted us "hello master tighnari,  cyno and errr, who are you?" She asked me.

Tighnari introduced both of us. He told me this girl is collei and she was someone he was looking after as she was training as a forest ranger.  She then seamed very eager to get to know me and was constantly asking questions. I didn't real mind honestly  better then having some one yell or anoying me with stupid comments.

We travel around for a bit and then we came across somthing i haven't seen here. "Oh its a withering" tighnari sighed in anoyingly. If i remember correctly the withering was happening due to irminsul and nahida fixed it somehow.

Looks like some of these withering are still around "welp how do we deal with it?" I looked over at the fox boy. By the looks of it we have to fight the infected fungi first befor dealing with the real issues. We have to use dendrograna to on the withering branch and purify it.

It was all childsplay right before rift hounds came storming in. I thought these guys where only in inazuma? Must of found a way out of that plase somehow. Normally i wouldn't be too bothered but since i got 3 human here i better make this quick.

"I'll up root you!"

"Cuilein-anbar go!"

"Guilty!"

Or that can handle it i guess.

Took only a few minutes till we fixed the issue was resolved and the withering was no more. Luckily no one was hurt.

"Did we do it?"