someone once lied to us

After wanderer finaly got away from the group, the travler and paimon ran up to the up the puppet to check on him. "You two do now that i dont need a babysitter right? I can take care of my self"

"We just wanted to know where you ran of to since ypu where not with nahida " paimon waved her thinger at wandere, like a mother scolding their child ofter running off. Wanderer rolled his eyes at the two "really? Jeez last time i check i was a grown up you know... i dont ever recall becoming a baby" he then continued to walk off.

Wanderer finaly found a quiet place in the woods, a bit wet due to the heavy rain that poured down not too long ago but it was better then nothing. The puppet sat in the tree and took of his hat so he could rest his head on the tree bark.

Its quiet.... but he loved it.

The sound of birds chirping, water from the leaves dripping down and the gental breeze of the wind blowing thus making the trees dance. Was so calming to wanderer his closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

In his dreams he reminded recalling his past events of his life. His mothers betrayal , niwa's death and the sick little boy subcoming to his sickness. The three betrayals that made him into scaramouche ... but of course they whent betrayals. That 'doctor' had killed his freind and the boy didn't have much time left, due to his sickness not being cured. However his mother, the raiden ei, had still abandoned him after showing weak emotions.

He was told by the travler that ei has let him go since she thought that was what was best for the boy. 'she would of been better off destroying me insted' he thought to himself.

"Is that what you want wandere?" A unfamiliar voice came from the wind that woke wanderer up "calm down am not a foe... dear one why are you in such woe?" Everyone looked to of stop moving, the birds flying layed still the the sky, raindrops not falling to the ground. It was as if time had stop for him.

"Who are you?" Wanderer sat up from the tree and tried to look around to find the source of the voice. "I mean no ill will my freind. I am nothing but a wisp in the wind. You have lost so many dear to you, you are dewelling in the past my freind. What dread is seeping your wind?" A small ball of light had appeared infront of wanderer with a soft voice and had a warm aura coming from it.

Withought thinking wanderer cupped his hands and and gently picked up the ball of light, it felt like his was holding a freind for some reson "who are you?" He asked this spirit.

"You seam to ponder, why do you wonder? You act as if you dont know me, how could you forget a god like me? Ehe~" the orb let out a little chuckle at the puppet. Wanderer thought for a bit and had finaly connected to dots "your that archon that slacks aren't you?"

"Hey i do not slack" the light gently yells at the boy as if he was a farther playfully yelling at his child "i just dont wish to rule the land of freedom and i dont think they would want me to rule them anyways so its a win win for the nation of freedom"

"What do you want barbatos?" The puppet sighed at the god in his hands. Barbatos laghed at the puppet "i could hear your sadness in the wind. You miss them dont you? friends and a mother right? I can reassure you that your freinds are happy to see that you have changed your was, as for you mother i cant realy say much. We errr dont get along you could day"

"Freedom and enterity... dosnt sound likd the two go together at all"

"Ahh but you are wrong" barbatos cut the words of the puppet. " freedom and enterity are some what alike. Enterity mean that there is change forever happing and the people have the freedom to do those changes"

"Tsk that makes no sence" wanderer rolled his eyes "why are the these mortals allways chasing things such as changes to make their life so much better" he sighed as he looked over the woods to look ay the akademiya where most of the people are.

"Arnt you trying to change your life? Aren't you being a hypocrite?"

"Why do you care?!" The puppet rasied his voice at the god "i am doing this because i got no choice.... i cant go back to the fatui"

"Oh and why is that"

Wandere tried to come up with an excuse but no words came out of his mouth... he just leaned back in silence. "Your nothing but a child in this world, one left alone by many and lied to by others. Such lies that had corrupted your youthful heart and filled it with hatred and loathing. But you my freind... you are braking through that hatred one crack at a time. I am proud of you child and your freinds in the afterlife are too"

Wandere felt the orb of wind grow heave sudenly as it slowly disserpeard. Time then seamed resume as sounds and movement had reached eyes and ears. "What just happned?" Wanderer said to himself as he looked at his hands.

In his hands there layed an Anemo vision. A symbol of freedom.

Freedom... somthing wanderer had finaly achieved after so long.

950 words

Man this was a long one 🤣

Hopfully not too wordy