let him run, let him live

Wandere had finally finished correcting all the history of inazuma in these books. However he had a feeling that the god, he refuses to believe is still letting him live after almost taking her place, had pulled some strings to get him to do somthing he was going to regret.... and oh boy dose he regret it.

"The Vahumana Darshan? Realy? What makes you think i want to join them, infact what makes you think i would join anything?"

Nahida looked at at wandere and smiled "hehe i saw how you looked when you saw those fauls facts about inazuma... you realy  when all out didn't you"

This confirmed the puppets theory. The god of wisdom realy did pull some strings. However he wasn't mad at the girl, he was actually quite inpressed "so what now? I look at any history? Fix any history's that mortals had messed up?"

"Well is that somthing you want to do hat guy?"

Wandere looked down at the god "hat guy? What kind of name is that? Anyways i dont realy care... you obviously allready enrolled me into that group so i might aswell" he sighed as he left the room.

The next morning wandere had changed into his new clothes and walked around the akademiya. Walking down the huge halls reminded him of the places that the fatui worked in, long wide foors and walls that almost look like they reach the heavens. He strangely feels at home here.

"Hey watch it" wanderer was too distracted and didn't even look where he was going. He saw a tall grey haird man that was reading a book, didn't even turn around to look at the smaller man. Wanderer never felt so disgusted in his life.

"Alhaitham you didn't even say sorry to the kid!" Another tall lad with blond hair and red eyes came running over to the puppet "hey are you okay? I never seen you here, am Kaveh" kaveh held out his hand and offered to shake wanderes hand.

The boy hesitated at first but he shook Kaveh's hand "am.... you can call me hat guy"

"Hat guy? What kind of name is that?"

"Oh look who is being rude now kaveh"

"Shut up you!" Kaveh turned back around and started yelling at alhaitham. Is this the kind of people wandere was going to see for the rest of his life? Yes yes it was. But perhaps this was his punishment,  being surrounded by loud, selfish and anoying people. How funny is that he's pretty much seeing how his old self acted from another perspective.

"Anyways where are you from err hat guy" kaveh turned around again and looked at wanderer. "Inazuma... am surprised you couldn't tell by my clothing "

"I didn't wanna judge you for your looks... one should never judge a book by its cover!" Kaveh put his hands on his hips after feeling he said somthing as smart as the god of wisdom.

"Says the one who yells at me when i buy furniture"

"You have an awful sence of style!"

"Oh what happened to 'dont judge a book by its cover'?"

"Oh you!"

Wandere hand enough of this and walked away from the two. He hopes to never run into them or anything like them ever again! His ears could not stand it at all. Wandere found a quiet place to sit and relax for the first time.

The wind and sun felt nice on his skin.
The sound of the trees dancing in the wind. the sound.... at tiny footsteps? He turned around and saw somthing he never seen before. It looked like a small leaf like fairy with a small structure,  smaller then nahida. Perhaps somthing that can be only found in  sumeru?

"Lost in thought hat guy?" A voice came from inside his head. "Hey god... its rude to read minds you know"

"Hehe i just wanted to know what you where thinking... from what you are thinking you saw i think you saw an aranara" nahida exsplaied to him what an aranara is and that they where probably just curious about him, after all they never seen a walking and talking puppet before of course they will be curious.

Just another thing that wanderer has to think about. Not only worry about loud people but now tiny little followers. How ironic the time he didn't want any followers he then get tiny followers that are watching his every move.

"Great just what i needed"