but do not forget what we can not forgive

Its been a few days now since wandere had started his new life. Sure he has not actually attended any of the lectures he should of been to but he still surprisingly get the papers done. Nahida is happy that the raven haird boy is putting in effort to atleast turn a new leaf. however she knew he could do more.

"What do you mean make freinds? You do know who i am right? Who i was?" Wandere crossed his arms as he looked at the god. Nahida knows that whe whole of sumeru knows who wanderer use to be but she knows that they dont know the new him.

"Give them time... i know it will be hard to talk to people who knew the old you but there may be people who are willing to know the new you" nahida tried to encourage the puppet but he was not having it at all.

'Friends? Pff i dont need freinds they disapoint me' wandere said to himself as he walked away from nahida. He said he wouldn't be bad anymore but he never agreed to make freinds at all.

Wandere was storming through the books trying to destact himself. Wandere sat down and was leaning over the desk at he was reading the book. But then the stated thinking to himself. He should be only be caring about himself right? No one else matters right?

but that just sounds like wanderes old days, a miserable lonely puppet. No one to talk to nor no one to comfort him... perhaps he should make freinds in his new life but thats is going to be a challenge for him.

Everyone knew who he is and how bad of a person he was: beat up fatui soilders, tried to hurt their archon and now his pretty much living here rent free. They have every right to hate him.

"Oh hey your that kid me and alhaitham ran  into" the blond tall man with crinsom eyes came over to  wanderer and he recognised the boy "oh its you... you want anything?" The puppet asked as he sat up on his seat.

"You looked lonely "

"So what thats an Invitation?"

"Hey look i know our first meeting didn't go well, thanks to alhaitham, how about i show you around"

Wandere sighed at he looked at the ceiling "you not gonna leave me alone... fine got nothing else anyways" he got up from his chair and then stated to walk to the door "you coming idiot or what?"

Kaveh then let out a big sigh "why do i have a feeling you and alhaitham would get along" kaveh then started to walk with wandere to the doors to start their tour of sumeru.

460 words