deception

A few months have gone by now, not much has changed really. Word got out that fontaine had been flooded and of course the traveler was involved. Some fatui harbingers where inparantly also involved but i dont realy care.

What i do care about is this god damn paper! "Come one wandere you know this one" nahida was sat behind me trying to coach me as i was working on this assiment. "I would if you stopped hovering over me like a hawk"

"Hehe well i need to make sure you do it, you hare 3 papers behind"

"Gee i wonder why"

"Stop with that attitude mister" nahida flicked the back of my head, man this kid thinks shes my mother. If she didn't have me running around with the others i would of done this by now.

"Why are these even a thing? Cant they like make a quiz or somthing?" I rolled one of the papers i had now finished and plased then in a folder ready for submission.  Nahida sighed "we do this so we can see how you view what you have found out and if you can extend on it"

Why do i bother asking...

-------------------------

It seams like life has realy started to only just start to like me now. I can finaly enjoy the quite and not to worry about any papers

But now that I think about it.... its pretty boring here now that there's nothing going on. Heh knowing my luck this peace is not going to last much longer.

"WANDERE!!"

called it...

I look down and I saw the trailer and that annoying paimon next to them "nahida said to ask if you wanted to go traveling... wanna come?"

I thought for a bit, "sure I guess"

Got nothing better to do now my life has taken a turn for the better. No more annoying goons no more being bossed around and no more boring usless meeting to attend to, what more do I need?

334 words

Yeah sorry for a lame ending I have pretty much given up on this story am sorry 😅😅

How has everyone been enjoying Fontaine?
I can't wait for arlecchino to become playable!!  If she dose that is