for if you knew what he has done

NOTE:

Am changing the pov to wandere's perspective its just easier for me to write sorry!

----------

a few days has past since thats scoller attempted to kill me and almost everything is back to normal. I had a few more people come up to me and yell at my face... seems to me that one idiot had light the fuse and had ignited the flames of wrath.

How trouble some.

That kaveh kid still comes up to me and talks to me even after everything i had told him... the same with tighnari and faruzan,  i guess some people like looking for trouble. Faruzan would try and drag me to her lectures about machine, tighnari would educate me on poisonous plants in the forest even though am a puppet and kaveh is just being kaveh.

A few hours late i got out of the akademiya for a bit and sat on a tree branch, having an anemo vision that lets me fly is realy handy,  now that i think about it its been 2 months since i started living here. If it wasn't for the constant attempts from the scollers to either kill me or get rid of me i would enjoy it.

Do the human understand that their archon is happy dealing with me like this? Surely they relized that them trying to kill me is just making their god upset, perhaps not. I am still surprised nahida has tried scarring people out of the akademiya again with the constant attempts to rid of me.

I didn't relized i was in that deep of lost a few cats had jumped up onto me and started purring on me "hey fluffballs and not a bed... fine you can sleep on me for a bit" i pet the cat as they fell into a deep sleep on my lap.

Looking up at the sun i could see that it was going to get dark soon "sorry fluff balls but i got to go" i gently pick up the cats and placed them on the tree branch before jumping down. By the time i reach the sanctuary it was almost pitch black outside.

"There you are!" Nahida came running up to me "next time tell me where your going!" Her eyes where all red and swollen, she must of been crying, "do i have to? Am not a bay-"

"I thought they killed you!" Nahida jumped at me and hugged me tightly. "I-i thought they got rid of you"

I sighed and patted her head "am not a baby god. I can take care of my self, besides if they kill me you can just rebuild me"

Nahida shook her head "no i shouldn't have to! I want to protect you and help you change.... please dont scared me again" she griped my clothes tightly as she hugged me more. "Fine then i will"

Saying this made nahids happy "good am glad" she the let go of me and wiped her tears "oh i just remembered its your birthday. Here" nahida pulled out a little box and gave it to me. She new it was my birthday?

I opened the box and saw a little golden ring with a gem that looks like a ruby "jewellery realy? Ruby too?"

The god laughed "no thats a garnet gem, that your birthdtone, i thoughts you liked rings"

"Its fine... I'll wear it if it makes you happy" i put the ring on and it was a petfect fit... to perfect "how the hell dose this fit on me?"

"Oh i measured the thickness of your finger  while you where sleeping to make sure the ring fits you"

I sighed, of course she would do somthing like that. "Thanks i guess.... am of night"

"Hehe night hat guy!"

635 words

Happy birthday wandererr

LOOK AT THOSE CATSSSS

The fact he's been playable for a year time flys 🤣😭