02 - " Tell it to the frogs " (🐸)

" best not to dwell on it, Merle got left behind. Nobodys gonna be sad. He didn't come back.." Morals said, trying to talk with Rick I found out his name was, I just ignored them laying on Jacquie's shoulder.

Hearing a car alarm, caused me to glance out the window and saw Glenn happier then ever, I waved getting a honk with a wave back before he sped off, I giggled watching him speed off then sat back down next to Jacquie. smiling while continuing the drive with everyone.

Pulling up to a smaller area, with just a couple of people and Glenn, I smiled while Jacquie held my hand while walking me to Glenn.

" who's she? " Asked an older gentlemen, " Mavis, Mavis Crowell older sister of the baby we found " T-dog said walking down as Glenn hugged me and I asked about the cool car ride and of it was scary," how far did you take the corpses?! Was it fun? Can we ride a stole car together one time? " I asked smiling not realizing a little boy maybe a bit older then me with brown hair and bluey eyes staring at me... (🤭 SOMEONES CRUSHING)

" The officer! He helped us leave! " I said as Glenn picked me up and held me, I watched as the boy who was staring started yelling dad while him and an older women ran towards the Tank male. " what's is name? " I whispered to Glenn trying to get everyone's names. " I can tell you later tonight in the tent when we're with the baby and Taz?" I nodded just sitting in Glenn's arms, watching the family reunion.

Skipping time 🫶

We all sat around a little fire, I was holding baby Leon in my hands while sitting on Glenn's lap with my brother, as Rick explained his emotions and journey to get where he is. I started to fall asleep on Glenn, hearing the fire crackling and feeling the cold wind blow through my hair, but feeling the warmth of my baby brother in my arms.

" tent?" Glenn whispered in my ear as I nodded before standing up with my brother and caring him into Glenn's tent.

" wanna learn everyone's names? It'll put the baby to sleep " I nodded putting the baby in a small crate with a sleeping bag in it as I hugged the box while Glenn said the name and described what they looked like.

" that's everyone, here you go sleep with me on my cot " Glenn said moving over as I laid down with him. And fell fast asleep.

I woke up with the sun in my face and both Glenn and Leon gone. " ugh.." I groaned then face planted into a sticky note which said ' morning sleepy ' I giggled at the note stretching and leaving the tent to see, Rick and Lori talking while Shane pulled up with a bucket.

" waters here y'all, just remember to boil before use " I turned my head to see Leon and Glenn standing by his stole car which is now getting ripped apart and taken for gas, I giggled at his reaction before hearing a scream and grabbing my knife from my pocket and running towards the noise.

When arriving i saw Carl and sophia and tried seeing what it was, " what was it Ms Jacquie?" I asked her trying to be polite and putting my knife away in my belt loop, while Carl just stared at me. " just a walker hunny, Shane Rick and Glenn got it " I nodded glancing over at the two other kids before looking back at Jacquie.

" you should try talking with Carl and Sophia? And not just the grown-ups " She said rubbing my back as the males just beated the corpse." hunny, don't worry, I'll help you- " Jacquie was saying until there was a shot from a quiet weapon and a male came out from the forest, Daryl Dixon I thought knowing that's the guy who's brother we left behind in the city.