06 - " what lies ahead.." (👧 = ❓)

I groaned as we packed up, and swapped cars. " I call riding in the R.V. with Mavis!! " Carl said knowing I'm not moving from the R.V. as Lori mumbled then nodded.

" Mavis, are you feeling better from the last time we switched? " He asked sitting next to me " yeah.. But I miss Jacquie and Taz " I said wiping my eyes, but then looking at Leon." are you and Glenn related? " he asked before feeling the R.V. start to move and Lori coming to get him " Carl hey, sorry R.V. Gonna be full you gotta come ride with me and your dad " Lori says smiling at me a he got up and ran out.
--------
Driving along the road, we came across this huge traffic mess, " oh fuck.." I said looking out the window noticing as Daryl drove on his motorcycle to see if we the R.V. can fit through there. While slowly putting up I had stood up and walked towards the front.

Hearing a horrible sound which seems it was just the radiator hose breaking and everyone got out of their vehicles.

" there's a whole bunch of stuff we could probably find.." Daryl said looking at the cars trunk in front of us, as everyone started listings things they could probably find in the cars then everyone started to look, but Lori " it's is an actually grave yard.." She said upset stopping everyone from doing their things, and looked at eachother " I don't know how I feel about this.." She continued as a couple of people started to do things and right before Glenn did something he gave me limits.

" just up to that pink and white truck up there Mavis " He said, pointing as I nodded and Lori then said to Carl watching him get ready to follow me
" stay within my sight boy " I heard her say as I wonder away towards a white mini van, " my mom used to have a mini van.. It was super helpful because of school " I said looking around inside while Carl stood out of the door." cool! Let me join you " He said getting inside of it.

" also no we're not related in anyway, but I like to think of him as mine and Leon's dad " I said smiling answering his question from earlier, he nodded grabbing a bag before checking it, after a couple of seconds I heard Rick say walkers quietly and I shut the vans door fast. " Carl shh.." I said as he dropped the bag.

I grabbed my inhaler from my bag pocket worrying alot and taking puffs as Carl tried to help keep me calm. I watched the walkers passed by the windows, Carl's hand over our mouths while they continued to pass, it went on for maybe 10-5 minutes. Me and Carl stayed quiet, but I glaced out the window get scared and crying softly.

" oh no.. oh no.. Where's Leon?.." I cried realizing that T-dog was the last one to have him. I prayed that he was save as Carl just held me making sure I was okay. " Leon's probably fine Mavis.. Don't worry about it.." he told me quietly as the walkers continued walking pass.

I watched the last walker past as Carl kept his hands around my waist just incase, I soon saw Glenn standing up and looking around causing me to get out from the van and Carl ran to his mom and dad, " GLENN!! " He smiled seeing me,
" thanks God.. Are you okay? Where we're you "  He asked calmly noticing Lori and Carol panicked and Carl worried," me and Carl hid in the white mini van. " I said looking around for T-dog.

" did you see T-dog? He had Leon " Glenn asked, I shaked my head no before we both started to look around for Leon and T-dog, after a couple of seconds I found Leon but no T-dog." GLENN!! OVER HERE! " I yelled getting Leon out from the car and holding him, then I walked towards Carl to find out what was going on.

" Sophia was getting chased by two walkers so my dad went after her! " He told me, before smiling at Leon and whispering after " he seems okay, is he? " I nodded happily, before giving him my finger and waiting for Rick and Sophia to come back.
-------
Rick then came back, looking for Sophia before needing some people to come out with him, I passed Leon over to Lori realizing Glenn was coming along.