contest pt 2 bc i forgot smth

You can submit ONE of your object show OC's to join LfP, Please write out their Personality, Name (yes as in human name) age and job. Write a short summary of their whole character in their description and make sure to write what they fear!! (Their phobias....Yes if you want your character can be homophobic or transphobic if your THAT EXTREMELY evil. Just know it doesnt raise the chance of it actually grtting into the show.)

ALSO ALSO I FORGOT

YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT THIS IN YOUR BOOK AND MENTION ME/ @ ME IN UR BOOK

Also if you want you can put in your Object oc's sexuality because most of the cast is LGBT  the host is Bisexual, One of the contestants is gay, the other is asexual etc. So yeah if you want you can make them gay.

(Also i might ask you if i can ship it with one of the contestants later on for Arc's purposes. Like for example i want a Cheating arc...Ye....)

ALSO ALSO, PLEASE POST 2 PICTURES. One where they have a face and linbs and the other where it's just their Object so i can make my own version to use when i draw something

(when i say that i'm wording it wrong but basically since i dont use FLA's/idk how to use them i will need a reference of the objects design so i can make a version that i can use to draw. I will credit you for the character in each chapter/episode btw (if i do forget to mention you please tell me in the comments))