Hii!! smol little rant here :3

Anyone remember about my post on Me being a Furry? And how i'm proud to be one?
I had a scrapped version of that!!

Here's the scrapped ver:

Is it bad that i'm a.....Furry......

Like i like the concept where a Person can express themselves not just with Human Characters...

But furries are such a controversial topic right now because of....THAT kind of art...

And because we're weird....But i like being weird!! It just saddens me how if there's a Weird person people are fine with it but when it's a furry doing the same thing, We all get mad at the Furry for being Quote on Quote....Weird....

And for that, I'm not gonna really care if you call me Cringe or Weird for being a Furry or Supporting the furry community. The only reasons anti-furries exist anyways are because of these stupid Children-Fetuses that dont even Try to understand what a Furry is!! Or how this makes people feel happy despite them not dressing up as humans!!

Children and Childish-People are always posting Like and Subscribe to K1ll all Furries!!! And a Bunch of Kids or Childish-People just do what was told and start hating on the Furries for no reason!!

I see a bunch of comments saying:  "Uhhh....Why are you guys hating Furries?..."
And they dont even get any sort of responce that has a good reason!!!

And so therefore if you decide to bully me because i'm a Furry, I dont care!! I havent seen much Therians get Bullied for believing they used to be Animals in their past life so why should Furries be bullies for wanting to Look like Animals now?!

I'll support the Furry Community (Except for the bad ppl ofc) no matter what because They're Wonderful people and a bunch of Furry artwork i've seen are really good and i really want to have a furry suit but i just know my Mom wont buy me one!!

I know the message i'm trying to say has derailed but...What i've been trying to say, Is that i want everyone to respect each other or atleast Try to understand Why we're like this! And i just hope you understand what i have been trying to say.

I dont want Furries to keep on getting Any Hate!! The only reason we have a bad reputation is because of Anti-Furries and people who dodnt even know much about us!

And that's okay, If you tried to understand it ofcourse but if you just Hate it for being Weird and Annoying...You're the one who's weird....

I'll say Hi to you guys again Soon, I'm just figuring out what my Furry OC would look like...

Bye >u0

Holy sheet

I didnt realiee it was that long-
(I' serious i forgot how long it was omfg)