YSMI unused content

Okay so heres some unused parts of Chapter 9 (i believe chapter 9 idk)

Firey's POV:

...Day 6 of being stuck to this stupid hospital bed....

Tennis ball said i would be out tomorrow but I cant wait that long!! I need to see Coiny....I-i need to talk to coiny....I need to apologise to Coiny and.....A-and....Hug him....

....I just need to see that Coiny's alright....

I cried again as i hugged myself tightly....

Shivering despite having 7 fire proof blankets ontop of me, Being made of fire and turning all the AC's off!

....I-i just need Coiny near me....

I just need him....

.....I miss him.....

"Firey?.....You're now fully Healed and i'm discharging you from the Hospital....Congrats!!"

"I can see coiny?!"

"Oh about that.....He's....He's still mad at you...."

"...."

I punched the wall behind me and cried once more....

I hated this!! I hate being alone!!! I hate not being near him!!! And....I hate myself.....

I just wanna see him again.....

After leaving the Hospital i went back to my Apartment....

Not coiny's apartment...

....My apartment's really Empty.....

I guess i've been staying over at Coiny's too much to the point i basically lived there....

I then overheard someone talking outside....Coiny??....

"Look i know how we're close, But This is frustrating!! Theres barely anyone alive in here!! We're down to 6 contestants and You're the only female remaining in here!!"

"Coiny.....I know how much You're stressed about Firey and your deal but....Why dont we try talking to him?...."

"Talk to him? Talk to him my Butt!! He Lied to me!!! He said i was his best friend forever!! What if he has another best friend already?! Someone else?!"

"Coiny calm down"

"NO! I-I'M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW! I WANNA COMBUST INTO FLAMES AND-"

"I SAID CALM DOWN!!!....look let's talk about this when we reach your apartment...."

"*sigh* You're right....Sorry...."

....Great.....Now 2 people are mad at me....

I sighed and.....Exited Dream Island to confront Leafy...

"Leafy?....I just want to talk...."

"Back for More i see?"

"I just said i wanted to talk..."

"If it's about breaking up with me just to be with coiny....Then you're too late...."

"....It's not about that....I just want you to leave me alone....I've been trying to invite you back into Dream Island, But no matter how hard i try....You deny...."

"Yeah, Because you're cheating on Me with Coiny....I dont want to be on dream island if you're going to be like that!!"

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay? But maybe if you didnt resort to violence and tried to send me a text, Or something....Then we could've solved this issue...."

"....Wise words....But unfortunately, I'm still Gonna kill you"

"wait what"

"I'm giving you a 3 second head start"

I started running away from Leafy as she held her knife tightly.
Running for my life, Tears falling down my face as i felt very sharp rocks inside my shoes...

Until i saw....Coiny exit Dream Island?....

....A knife was about to fly into him....

I tackled him onto the ground and-
"FIREY GET OFF!!"

"...."
i looked behind me and just carried Coiny back inside dream island....

Panting heavily as the gates closed....

"I SAID GET OFF!!....WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL?!"

"....My deal?....I'm trying to fix all of this!!....What were you doing with a pizza??...."

".....Forget it....You wouldnt even understand...."

"....Fine....Just know, I atleast tried to fix all of this....."

I walked back to my apartment....

Feeling alone and upset....

I threw a photo frame onto the wall of Me and Leafy....

Before burning the photo itself....

.....I wish i can fix everything that has happened....

....But i cant.....

(I ran out of ideas so i think i'll rewrite this chapter, Idk)

Then here's the unused part for Chapter 11

We walked over to our Apartments to grab a couple towels and i got a bit too curious....

"....You dont mind i listen to the recording first, right?...."

"Not at all! I'm pretty sure it's just filled with Firey talking Smack abput you anyways...."

".....Eh...."

I played the recording and listened to it as we made our way to the hospital....

"I dont think you should hop into the shower while using that Coiny...."

".....You think i'll get electricuted? Seriously Needle...."

"Just saying....Or maybe i should use it first?"

".....Yeah it think that's safer actually...."

"Alright, Tell me once the tape finishes...."

After a good 30 minutes of listening later....

I was replaying the tape for the 5th time until Needle finished her shower...

"So? What happened?"

".....I think i'll go take a shower now....."

"Coiny you promised to tell me..."

"I'm taking a shower right now...."

"Coiny-
"You really wanna know? Be my guest...."

I handed her the recording and quickly got into the shower feeling a bit embarrassed....

After a while i heard her scream and i knew she knew how i felt...

Oh boy...I did Not expect this day to even happen ever in my life.....

So my original thought of plan in chapter 9 (i worded it wrong but too lazy to fix it kmao) was that Firey was gonna be chased by Leafy again but then Catches Coiny doing their deal.

They were supposed to be in an Alleyway and firey cries as Coiny admits to helping Leafy. They then make up and Fieey slowly leans into Coiny to.....Well....I cant tell you that.....It hasnt even happened yet!! ^^

In chapter 11?

Oh yeah i was drunk so i thought it'd be funny to end it off like that...

It came out dry💀💀

Okay Byee!! ^^