Two Clues and a Missing Person

It had been four days since I tried to discuss the situation with Russia's family. None of them except Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Armenia (only because of his 'Georgie' and staying away from Azerbaijan) and Belarus bothered to help.

But apparently, it wasn't enough. And it was too late.

"You sure that we can find him? It's been nearly three hours since we gathered here."

"Meri, you should've told us earlier."

"I don't think this group is big enough."

"I agree with Ukraine. You should probably get your siblings or someone," Belarus said. 

As if I was expecting her to say that, I instantly crept out of the alleyway we somehow ended up in and strolled off to my place. It was barely a two-minute walk, for we had yet to travel far.
Yes, I still lived with my parents. (But Canada and New Zealand still do, too! So, don't look at me like that!)

"Aussie! Nada! Zea! We're trying to find Dad! Wanna come?" I shouted.

Immediately, I heard a whole stampede of footsteps.

"Yeah, of course I'm gonna find my good ol' dad!" Australia was bundled up with a closet's worth of clothing.

"I'm the same with Aussie," New Zealand said.

Canada eventually came to view and gave me a thumbs up.

We all squeezed out of the door at once, smothered with France's hugs and kisses (I won't call her Mum/Mom at this moment) and waddled down the pavement, with Australia slipping backwards several times. We eventually got to our destination and collapsed onto the ground, arms draped around each other.

"Haha, you guys just approached us like drunks," Ukraine laughed, a wide smile on her face.

"But I did have one beer before this..."

"Australia!" New Zealand shrieked. "It's too early for one!"

He stuck his tongue out at her and stood up.
"You keep saying that, and I'll leave all of you alone to perish."

New Zealand sighed and shook her head, but it was clear that she was holding down a smile.

"It looks like we forgot what we were doing in the first place," Georgia said, head resting on the wall beside him.

"You're right," I said, shrugging. "How about we split up into little groups and search that way? Doing it will help us cover more ground quicker."

It was amazing how much I trusted people back then.

"Does everyone have their phones on them?"

"No," Australia replied immediately.

"I haven't earnt mine back," Armenia said.

"Sorry, but I don't have mine either," Ukraine added.

"...Okay," I sighed in slight defeat. "At least one person has to go with each one that doesn't have a phone."

We split up into three groups, one with four and two with three. I was in the one with four, which included myself, Russia, Georgia and Armenia.
I didn't understand Armenia's attachment to that country.

"Let's start now, shall we?" I said. "Everyone else has already gone."

They all nodded in agreement and got up. These three were much easier to boss around than my own siblings. Jeez, sometimes they can be quite a lot.
We exited the alley to the open streets and started a chat. Well, it wasn't really me that started it.