Chaos is Our Medicine

"Yes, and now stop asking me."

I hovered behind Greenland, half out of view. Russia and America were going around town trying to find their lost family members.

"But if my dad's not here and not anywhere else, then where is he!?"

"Well, that is something for YOU to find out!"

Russia glanced at me, full of guilt, as Greenland and America broke into a silly argument.

I've made up my mind. I am not going to listen to this for any longer.

With that, I sauntered away from the quarrel nonsense and flopped onto the couch.
So, four people are missing: Canada, UK, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. 

Four people. Four people...

And I could be the next.

No, I was not going to let myself be abducted again. It happened once and it shall not happen again. Despite feeling safe in the Nordics' house, I still felt a shiver go down my spine. Bad experiences give bad vibes, eh?

I floated off into my own headspace until I felt someone's presence behind me. I whipped my head around but relaxed when I saw it was only Norway.

"Visitors at our house again?"

I nodded but then shook my head. Norway gave me a look of confusion and I pointed to the doorway. He glanced at where I was pointing and tutted.

"They're only here to pester us?"

I shrugged and slumped into the couch. Norway frowned and sighed, resting his chin on his hands.

"Someone's got to get Greenland out of that argument," he mumbled. After a short pause, he stopped slouching and walked across the room, presenting himself. I didn't listen any further to what happened.

The last time I had seen UK was a week before he allegedly vanished. However, I hadn't seen Uzbekistan, Ukraine or Canada in more than a month.
I feared that they may have been taken by those 'Human-humans' since their despise for our race has been ongoing since our first appearance.

And what they would do could not be put into words.

"They want us to help them!" Greenland shouted to Norway as they came back. "Why would I help find people that I don't care for!?"

Norway didn't respond and looked down at the carpet.

"It would be better to, though. Since-"

"Better to put ourselves at risk!? What kind of logic do you have?" Greenland spat, gritting his teeth and holding a stiff posture. "Antarctica has already been put in grave danger before - we are NOT putting him in a situation like that again!"

"But-"

"And you're not going either! Don't even sook about it - I will not accept!"

Norway sighed in defeat, Greenland storming off to the hallway. I did love Greenland, but definitely not when he was engulfed in fury. Sometimes, he would overreact, such as now. There was no need for him to be angry! I gave Norway a look of pity before getting up to see Greenland. Once I reached his bedroom door, I lightly knocked on it.

Let's just say that nothing worked out how it was supposed to.

"Ukraine, what in the world!?"

"OW! What the-"

"If you dare swear, Uzbekistan, I'm telling Russia!"