chapter 3- farewell

'Lucy's p.o.v.'
    I take a quick bath and get ready to head to the guild. Once I'm in front of the guild doors I take a deep breath before going inside.
  The first thing I see once I'm in the guild is Natsu holding Lisanna in a very intimate embrace, I felt my eyes water but I looked away quickly. "Lucy!" Yelled Levy while running towards me. "I heard you weren't feeling well so I went to go visit you but the landlady said that you didn't want any visitors" Levy informed with a small frown.
   "I'm sorry Levy, I just didn't want anyone to catch my cold" I hate lying to my friends. "Oh okay, but remember you can always count on me when ever you need someone to talk to. " she smiled, my eyes started to water once again and I pulled her into a tight hug "you have no idea how much that means to me, you can always count on me too Levy" I let go a gave her a big teary grin.
    We say our goodbyes and I head toward Mira at the bar. "Goodmorning Mira." I tried to sound cheery "goodmorning Lucy, it's nice to have you back. How are you feeling?" Mira asks a bit worried
"I'm feeling a bit better thank you. But I really have to speak to the master, is he in his office right now?" Mira looks at me closely for a few seconds before giving me a small smile "yes he is" I thank her and head upstairs to masters office.
  I hesitated at first but I took a deep breath while trying to will my tears not to fall before knocking the door. Not long after I heard a Faint but firm "come in" from inside.
I once again take a deep breath before entering the office, "Lucy, my child What can I do for you?" He asked curiously "master I want to temporally leave the guild" I see his eyes widen slightly "why?" He asks
  My eyes start to water again at the thought of me leaving fairy tail. "I need time for myself, I've been going threw something's and I need to get away for sometime." I try to explain without giving him my reasons.
   He Nodded  his head slightly before looking at me straight in the eye. "For how long?" He asks seriously, I stay quiet for a few seconds before answering" I'm not completely sure yet.. maybe a few years." I say quietly
I could see masters eyes get watery "are you sure this is what you want?" He asks seriously tears start falling down my cheeks, "yes, I am" i try to be strong and not cry but I'm failing miserably.  master looked at me seriously "lucy, as a member of fairy tail you must come back to us, but as one of my children you must come back home. This is family, and we'll always be with you." he said teary eyed. i nodded my head letting my tears flow freely. it hurts to think that i'll be leaving my family behind. i love this guild dearly but i have to leave. i must heal my broken heart and get stronger to not only protect myself but my guild as well.

I left the masters office shortly after still carrying my guild mark. i felt so relieved when master had let me keep my guild mark. i slowly descend down the stairs taking in every little detail, i wanted to remember every detail of fairy tail. once i got to the bottom i stopped and took in everything around me. i couldn't bare to stay any longer without braking own. saying a small farewell in my head, i tried to keep my smile until i got out side of the guild. this will be the start of a hard but new beginning.

''''

I looked at my little apartment one last time before leaving. i had kept most of my stuff there, only taking some clothes and money with me to keep my journey light . i got to magnolia train station not long after. i had decided to visit my old home. the mansion where all the memories of my mother were held, and the memories of my father back then were as well. 

looking at my mothers grave i let my tears fall freely once again. "hi mom,...i know i don't come to visit you often. i miss you. did i tell you i was leaving magnolia for a while. i hope your with me every step of the way mom.." i stay there for about 5 minutes before i was interrupted by a soft silk like voice, "princess Lucy?" it said. I turned to see a very beautiful woman with golden waist long hair and big blue eyes that resemble the galaxy, wearing a long white dress that barely touched the ground. "princess Lucy! its been so long!" the enchanting woman exclaimed happily with huge smile. slightly frightened by her sudden outburst I had flinched slightly and had given her a nervous smile. " i'm sorry but I'm not a princess you must have the wrong Lucy.." the beautiful woman had starred at me for a second before smiling once again. " I am certain that you are princess Lucy, daughter of queen Layla heartfilia correct?" I could just stare at the strange woman with shock. she suddenly let out a small giggle before speaking again. "princess you may call me celest, and I'm the celestial dragon. your mother queen Layla had sent me to find you so you could start your training  as the future queen of the dragon realm." she explained, I was still starring at her in shock "w-wait my mother died years ago..." I stuttered. 'Celest' gave me a sad smile "I'm sorry princess, but your mother is very alive and healthy. your mother had to leave you and your father years ago because the dragons were in trouble and being the queen that she is, she had to come to the dragon realm to rule. your mother has had a careful eye on you ever since she had left. she's very proud of the beautiful young woman that you have become princess." I had tears running down my eyes, to think that my mother was alive and well this whole time made me happy but sad at the same time. I was sad because all this time I had believed that my mother was dead but I had been wrong the whole time. "princess, I hope I'm not rushing you too quickly but its time for us to leave." I looked at Celest in question  "Leave to where ?" I asked curiously, she smiled widely "to reunite with your mother of course princess" I was excited, I was going to see my mother again after so long. I nobbed my head "oh and Celest, you can just call me Lucy." I smiled. her eyes glowed with happiness "of course Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!! I'm sorry ive taken forever to update. ill try to update more often, but its really hard with school and all that jazz so yup...

thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy this boring chapter of NaLu ^.^  bye bye!!